Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

android app not working

android app not working

whenever i go on my spotifiy app all i see is a blank screen. i have been unable to open on my HTC desire C. how can i get spotify to work on my phone.

10 Replies

What version of Android is the device using? Are you using the newest SPotify client for Android? I would try to uninstall the app and then clean the device of Spotify markings and then reinstall. Possibly just uninstall & reinstall and see if it works.

You still get to log in but after that everything is blank?

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

My phone uses 4.0.3, yea and i have unistalled and reinstalled twice. I cant even log in, as soon as i go on the app its just blank, i cant do anything on it.

Hmmm I'd say you could try one of the older versions to install on the device. If it works then try upgrading.

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

Me too!  I have Boost mobile's ZTE warp sequent and I can use Spotify premium on PC but can't even log on it on the phone I just get white screen.  Tried to uninstall and even factory reset the phone.  Nothing working.  BTW I can't use the Facebook app either and think the two are connected possibly.

I don't know about ZTE devices on how good they are etc, but on HTC Desire it should work. My wife got the first revision of the device and it works on that one without a problem.

So you both just get the blank screen with the client right after installation and opening it.

Do you have an SD card in the device?

I also have this problem.  When i open the app all i see is a blank screen.  It does say spotify at the top and has the 3 lines icon to the left of it, im assuming its for options.  If i click on the icon it does open but that is also blank.  Please help!

No I Don't have an sd card. Does that matter?

How do I choose the version to download?

Some devices need an SD card for Spotify to work. So if you can insert a card in the device = try it.

Older versions can be found here

Same problem. See the Spotify logo and 3 line for the menu. If you click on the 3 lines, the screen slides out to the right but it is blank.

Suggested posts