Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

android streaming problems

Solved!

android streaming problems

Ive had spotify premium on my android phone a little over a month now, and i lost use of it for a week not too long ago. Apparently there was a streaming issue that was posted on twitter. I'm having a streaming problem again but according to the web site everything's JOLLY GOOD. Not beyond able to listen to a complete song without it cutting in and out repetitively is far from jolly or good. Please tell me im not alone and if theres anything i can do to fix it on my end. Thank u

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Ive the same problems to!! its is very irritating that i cant listen to the whole song! you have to fix this !! when i cant listen to the music the we i like i dont have to have spotify!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

I am very angry with the streaming issues as well.  Can you imagine....a 15 minute drive and only 7 minutes is actually filled with music?  Ten dollars is alot to ask for something that is "sometimey".  Fix this now....and by the way Spotify....you lost two potential paying customers because when I tried to show them the advantage of the premium account, it kept cutting out.  Way to go!!!!

Marked as solution

Ive the same problems to!! its is very irritating that i cant listen to the whole song! you have to fix this !! when i cant listen to the music the we i like i dont have to have spotify!

Hello,

You might want to try installing the preview version of Spotify on your Android device. This might get things working for you. 

You can find the preview version right here.

Airhorn Enthusiast

I to am experiencing problems streaming on my mobile I noticed after 5 min or so my signal strength drops and I start getting streaming issues despite being in a excellent reception area?

@joamarjayne If you're seeing your signal strength dropping that sounds like something unconnected with spotify. If you're getting dropouts when streaming, try reducing the quality to see if this helps. Do you get issues when you stream over wifi?

Suggested posts