Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

appli windows vs android

Solved!

appli windows vs android

Hi,

Avec windows 10, je peux lire en aléatoire un ensemble de playlist. Je crée un dossier et je mets plusieurs playlists dans ce dossier. Je peux lire en aléatoire le dossier complet.

Avec Android, je suis obligé de choisir la playlist dans le dossier, mais je ne peux pas lire le dossier complet et passer d'une playlist à une autre dans le même dossier.

existe t-il une solution ?

With windows 10, I can randomly play a set of playlist. I create a folder and I put several playlists in this folder. I can randomly listen the complete folder. With Android, I am forced to choose the playlist in the folder, but I can not listen the entire folder and go from one playlist to another in the same folder. Is there a solution?

Best regards,

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

All you can do is start playing the folder(s) on your PC then switch playback to your mobile. Take a look at the idea [Mobile] Bring Back "Shuffle All" for Playlist Fol....

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

All you can do is start playing the folder(s) on your PC then switch playback to your mobile. Take a look at the idea [Mobile] Bring Back "Shuffle All" for Playlist Fol....

Thank you Joe. it's a good idea when i'm at home (the most of time). I'm voting for bring back shuffle all.

Suggested posts