Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong play order

When i start track 1050 in my playlist and it ends spotify is not playing 1051 or 1052. Its starting from track 1 everytime.But wgen i play track 500 in the list it plays normally the next one 501.

• When i start track 1050 in my playlist and it ends spotify is not playing 1051 or 1052. Its starting from track 1 everytime. But wgen i play track 500 in the list it plays normally the next one 501.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Albums and Playlists play songs in the wrong order.

I have a Pioneer car stereo with Spotify app, and when connected by bluetooth it plays all albums and playlist songs in the wrong order.I have tried all sorts off settings, and other anroid phones as well, but it is all the same.It plays the songs in...

• I have a Pioneer car stereo with Spotify app, and when connected by bluetooth it plays all albums and playlist songs in the wrong order. I have tried all sorts off settings, and other anroid phones ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Denon/Heos. I connected to a friends Wifi and Heos via Spotify and now I cannot erase it.

Has anyone tried to connect, via Wifi at a friends place or someone else, and then you cannot get rid of the "new loudspeakers" in Spotify? This means that even at home I am in danger of starting someone elses speakers, even if I dont want to, and I ...

• Has anyone tried to connect, via Wifi at a friends place or someone else, and then you cannot get rid of the "new loudspeakers" in Spotify? This means that even at home I am in danger of starting som...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to reinstall to troubleshoot...

Apparently, I cannot uninstall Spotify because Xperia included it its Music app in 7.0. So now I am stuck with a broken Spotify. : /

• Apparently, I cannot uninstall Spotify because Xperia included it its Music app in 7.0.  So now I am stuck with a broken Spotify. : /
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema

Mi spotify aunque cambie de cuenta y quite los 3 dispositivos online sigue sin dejarme descargar las playlist y que no se borren cada que se cierra la app, quisiera obtener ayuda para solucionar y poder portar la playlist donde sea sin que este desca...

• Visitor
  • Mi spotify aunque cambie de cuenta y quite los 3 dispositivos online sigue sin dejarme descargar las playlist y que no se borren cada que se cierra la app, quisiera obtener ayuda para solucionar y po...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Will Androids be getting Extreme Quality too?

Now that the iPhones/Ipads have gotten Extreme quality of 320kbs on their mobiles, is this something coming to the Android mobiles as well? I have the 320 on my desktop, but having the increaseed bit rate on my phone would help me justify the 10 bux ...

• Regular
  • Now that the iPhones/Ipads have gotten Extreme quality of 320kbs on their mobiles, is this something coming to the Android mobiles as well?   I have the 320 on my desktop, but having the incre...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 26 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 26 replies
  • 6 likes

An activity monitoring device can not communicate by BLE

I use an activity monitoring device and an Omron application which can monitor the measurement value of the device.I have a problem that the Omron application didn't work well while using Spotify application.The details are as follows:1. Install Spot...

• I use an activity monitoring device and an Omron application which can monitor the measurement value of the device. I have a problem that the Omron application didn't work well while using Spotify a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle Play not working

I've downloaded Spotify on my laptop and it works excellent. I do realize using the free app on an android phone requires using shuffle play. However, I can choose a song to play and pause it, but can't get the shuffle play to work. In fact, I can't ...

• Regular
  • I've downloaded Spotify on my laptop and it works excellent.  I do realize using the free app on an android phone requires using shuffle play.  However, I can choose a song to play and paus...
  • Fuzzy3516
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

tocando duas musicas ao mesmo tempo

Pessoal, quando vou abrir uma certa musica, tocam duas ao mesmo tempo, a que eu quero fica tocando de fundo e uma outra por cima. Tanto na versao web player quanto no android estar assim... Alguém sabe o que pode ser?

• Pessoal, quando vou abrir uma certa musica, tocam duas ao mesmo tempo, a que eu quero fica tocando de fundo e uma outra por cima. Tanto na versao web player quanto no android estar assim... Alguém sa...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't play any radio stations

I am on my android and I was playing a radio station then when I reopened the app I couldn't play any stations and haven't been able to ever since.

• I am on my android and I was playing a radio station then when I reopened the app I couldn't play any stations and haven't been able to ever since.
  • justinewin_
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Missing album

To start, I'm a premium user. I don't even believe it's an "Android" phone issue but this seemed to be the best place to ask. Just today, I noticed an album missing. It's by Rammstein, "Liebe Ist Fuhr Alle Da". It's missing. Spotify tells me it's "un...

• Regular
  • To start, I'm a premium user. I don't even believe it's an "Android" phone issue but this seemed to be the best place to ask. Just today, I noticed an album missing. It's by Rammstein, "Liebe Ist Fuh...
  • Ashley485
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm buying a new sd card

My downloaded songs are on my sd card. But its at only 16gb its not enough for me so im looking to switch to 128gb. Is thre any way to transfer my songs to my new sd card?

• My downloaded songs are on my sd card. But its at only 16gb its not enough for me so im looking to switch to 128gb. Is thre any way to transfer my songs to my new sd card?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! App crashes when I share a song

Hello. I have a problem, the android application restarts every time I try to share a song to Facebook. Please help me. Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I have a problem, the android application restarts every time I try to share a song to Facebook. Please help me. Thanks.
  • ruipgv
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Songs skip, volume gets messed up, out of control

Hey there. I have a OnePlus 3t since about a month. Now, about a week ago some problems started to occur that seem to be linked to Spotify.If I use Spotify only, I have not encountered problems.Last week I was on a long bike trip. I had Runtastic Mou...

• Hey there.   I have a OnePlus 3t since about a month. Now, about a week ago some problems started to occur that seem to be linked to Spotify. If I use Spotify only, I have not encountered pro...
  • ruipgv
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify mobile (Android) won't authenticate last.fm account

Hi there. After the latest update to the Android version of Spotify, I have been having issues with getting my Android device to authenticate my last.fm account. Therefore I am also having problems scrobbling my music. Recently I also changed my pass...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there.   After the latest update to the Android version of Spotify, I have been having issues with getting my Android device to authenticate my last.fm account. Therefore I am also having...
  • nedenom
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes

Icon missing

I down loaded Spotify but no icon appeared on my tablet. I can not get a login page, only asks me to buy premium. Any ideas .

• I down loaded Spotify but no icon appeared on my tablet. I can not get a login page, only asks me to buy premium. Any ideas .
  • F-Spot
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Behind the lyrics function not appraring

Hello everyone. I have a Xiaomi mi5 with a Family premium account. Title is self-explanatory: behind the lyrics doesn't show up.the device is updated to the latest global MIUI 8.2 version.I've already contacted Spotify assistance, but after a dozen m...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone. I have a Xiaomi mi5 with a Family premium account. Title is self-explanatory: behind the lyrics doesn't show up.the device is updated to the latest global MIUI 8.2 version. I've alre...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong song order, songs queued multiple times when playing album

Using the Android app, I am trying to play the album "Sor: Six Bagatelles, Op. 43; 24 Progressive Pieces, Op.44" by the guitarist Jason Vieaux. It is impossible. It both mixes up the track order and adds tracks multiple times to the "Now Playing" lis...

• Gig Goer
  • Using the Android app, I am trying to play the album "Sor: Six Bagatelles, Op. 43; 24 Progressive Pieces, Op.44" by the guitarist Jason Vieaux. It is impossible. It both mixes up the track order and ...
  • ClassicalGas
  • Gig Goer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists on my Android phone can only be shuffled even though i am paying for premium?

Hi Playlists on my Android phone can only be shuffled even though i am paying for premium. It works fine on my computer and i am logged in with the same user.My wife is having the same problem on her Iphone.We are on a family subscription This is get...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   Playlists on my Android phone can only be shuffled even though i am paying for premium. It works fine on my computer and i am logged in with the same user. My wife is having the same pro...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs autoplayed and altern on its own

So I have an Android mobile. Been listening to many of my songs without any problems until yesterday.I was playing one song and then out of nowhere ANOTHER started playing! My mobile was locked and in my bag.I went to play the song I wanted again and...

• Casual Listener
  • So I have an Android mobile. Been listening to many of my songs without any problems until yesterday. I was playing one song and then out of nowhere ANOTHER started playing! My mobile was locked and...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes