Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

black display

Solved!

black display

Hi,

After I click on the app the screen goes black for a few seconds and then it sends me back into menu. The app is running on my ram memory and it's working when I start listening through pc but i can't run the app on my phone. Other apps works fine as always so it must be the app problem. I tryed reinstal the app and also followed some steps in guide whitch should fix the problem but the problem is still here..

Can you help me please? I have premium and I really like Spotify. 

Thank you,

Jan Cwik

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @marlonsphere,

I created new account and everything works fine now. Don't know where was the problem.. Maybe in settings of the acc but I never changed anything so I don't know. 

Thanks,

Aego

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hello @AegoCwik. Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Looks like you may need a clean install, which means deleting everything Spotify has created on your phone. Here's how:

1. Uninstall the app from your phone by going to 'Settings' -> 'Apps' then scroll to the Spotify app and tap on it. Once loaded press 'Uninstall'.
  2. Using a file manager make sure that the below folders are deleted if they still exist:
  • /emulated/0/Android/data/com.spotify.music
  • /ext_sd/Android/data/com.spotify.music
  • /sdcard1/Android/data/com.spotify.music
  • /data/media/0/Android/data/com.spotify.music

You will lose all preferences & offline playlists in doing this.

1. Reinstall from the Play Store.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Thanks,

marlonespi

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a SOLUTION.

If you like my post - Please add LIKES to it.

***I'm not by any means working or related with Spotify. I’m just trying to be helpful; that’s it!***

Hello @marlonsphere. I did what you wrote. There were no folders below so I reinstalled app from the Play Store and after log in it worked. But when I closed the app and tryed to run it again, it didn't work. Again the same problem. 

Any other advice?

Thank you

Marked as solution

Hello @marlonsphere,

I created new account and everything works fine now. Don't know where was the problem.. Maybe in settings of the acc but I never changed anything so I don't know. 

Thanks,

Aego

Suggested posts