Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ThomasWYale
  • Visitor
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Your music artists difference

Why are differences with the pages of the artists on Your Music page? I mean when I open a recently played Artist on Your Music page, there are differences. Like if I open Sia there is her all songs albums etc., but if I open Hurts page the I only se...

• Why are differences with the pages of the artists on Your Music page? I mean when I open a recently played Artist on Your Music page, there are differences. Like if I open Sia there is her all songs ...
  • vitorhercules97
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What is the difference in download quality?

I've been downloading a lot of songs lately and running out of space on my phone. If I change my download quality to normal, does this mean the size of my songs will lower? and does that mean the quality of the song will lower as well?

•  I've been downloading a lot of songs lately and running out of space on my phone. If I change my download quality to normal, does this mean the size of my songs will lower? and does that mean t...
  • vitorhercules97
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • download quality
    settings
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle

I have the free version of Spotify. Whenever I play an album, the songs do not play in order of the track list. It is always playing on Shuffle. This never used to happen. How to I turn off the shuffle feature and start playing the tracks in order ag...

• Casual Listener
  • I have the free version of Spotify. Whenever I play an album, the songs do not play in order of the track list. It is always playing on Shuffle. This never used to happen. How to I turn off the shuff...
  • vitorhercules97
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song list

Is there a way to make your saved songs appear in alphabetical order

• Is there a way to make your saved songs appear in alphabetical order
  • vitorhercules97
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I rearrange songs inside a playlist?

Am currently on the Premium Trial but can't seem to rearrange songs in my playlist. How do I do so? It is a critical feature for me to decide if I would subscribe to Premium after the trial. Any ideas? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Am currently on the Premium Trial but can't seem to rearrange songs in my playlist. How do I do so? It is a critical feature for me to decide if I would subscribe to Premium after the trial. Any idea...
  • vitorhercules97
  • Gig Goer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Storage on SD Card

Hello. I have a question, I have a playlist with around 1.600 songs and if I have about 24GB of space on my micro SD card in the phone, how many songs can be available offline?. Why I ask, is because I consider and have a Spotify Premium subscription...

• Regular
  • Hello. I have a question, I have a playlist with around 1.600 songs and if I have about 24GB of space on my micro SD card in the phone, how many songs can be available offline?. Why I ask, is be...
  • vitorhercules97
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Storage on sd card
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in to Spotify on my phone

So every time I try to log in to spotify on my phone it spouts the following bull**bleep**. "You do not have a spotify account connected to your facebook account. If you have a spotify account, please log in with your spotify credentials. If you do n...

• So every time I try to log in to spotify on my phone it spouts the following bull**bleep**. "You do not have a spotify account connected to your facebook account. If you have a spotify account, pleas...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song not available ???

I am looking at songs on my Samsung galaxy s5 edge. I for example ..drake : controllaFat Joe: we all the way upIt shows song isn't available? But other songs on the album are? Is this right?

• I am looking at songs on my Samsung galaxy s5 edge. I for example .. drake : controlla Fat Joe: we all the way up It shows song isn't available? But other songs on the album are? Is this right?
  • vitorhercules97
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stops when in background

Spotify is stopping the músic by itself when the app is in the background in the middle of a song, neither playing the next, I need to open the app to press play again or going to the next song, power saving thing is dissabled.... any idea how to eli...

• Spotify is stopping the músic by itself when the app is in the background in the middle of a song, neither playing the next, I need to open the app to press play again or going to the next song, powe...
  • vitorhercules97
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

no song buttons are working

I am using a Nook HD tablet, I have been using Spotify without issue for years, but now suddenly none of the buttons on the song window work. Including: play, pause, shuffle, reapet, skip, go back, favorite, or song opions.I've tried everything from ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am using a Nook HD tablet, I have been using Spotify without issue for years, but now suddenly none of the buttons on the song window work. Including: play, pause, shuffle, reapet, skip, go back, f...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

RADIO

Cercando di riprodurre qualsiasi radio su android l'applicazione mi dice brano non disponibile

• Cercando di riprodurre qualsiasi radio su android l'applicazione mi dice brano non disponibile
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline songs cutting off when going through a tunnel

I've downloaded a playlist for my morning commute (by train) , but it keeps cutting off whenever I go through a tunnel and I have to press play for the song to start again.I've tried putting Spotify in offline mode as well, but that doesn't work eith...

• I've downloaded a playlist for my morning commute (by train) , but it keeps cutting off whenever I go through a tunnel and I have to press play for the song to start again. I've tried putting Spot...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Clear library for restart

I'm trying to clear my library completely so I can start a new one fresh. Mine is currently full and I've found I don't listen to a lot of it. Any way I can do this on my mobile device?

• I'm trying to clear my library completely so I can start a new one fresh. Mine is currently full and I've found I don't listen to a lot of it. Any way I can do this on my mobile device?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I $ spotify premium but it wont work for my android?

My trial expiration date ran out, so I purchased spotify to continue listening to my music. But it wont sychronize my $10.00 payment with my gmail account into my android where I am using it all to begin with. Why? How do I get my music I know I've d...

• Casual Listener
  • My trial expiration date ran out, so I purchased spotify to continue listening to my music. But it wont sychronize my $10.00 payment with my gmail account into my android where I am using it all to b...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't recover playlists

I Uninstalled spotify and I now have now music, I tried all my logins and I think I need a device as I can't find my Playlist under the recover option. Any ideas people?!

• Casual Listener
  • I Uninstalled spotify and I now have now music, I tried all my logins and I think I need a device as I can't find my Playlist under the recover option. Any ideas people?!
  • jakemoore2
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android][Running] The app

Does anyone have a problem when you close all your apps on your phone that Spotify closes and spots the music

• Casual Listener
  • Does anyone have a problem when you close all your apps on your phone that Spotify closes and spots the music
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Running
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Actual Release dates of albums No Longer Appearing

Hi everyone..I've been a Spotify Premium subscriber now for nearly 2 years currently accessing Spotify through an LG Android/Smartphone...one feature I've always appreciated is being able to view an album's release date & year when having a certain a...

• Roadie
  • Hi everyone..I've been a Spotify Premium subscriber now for nearly 2 years currently accessing Spotify through an LG Android/Smartphone...one feature I've always appreciated is being able to view an ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

Can I bypass the login screen on app

The bottom of my phone's touchscreen doesn't work due to water getting into the charging Port- I got logged out of spotify, and it doesn't flip so I can press login or sign-up! Is there anyway to bypass this on the app, or make it flip??

• Casual Listener
  • The bottom of my phone's touchscreen doesn't work due to water getting into the charging Port- I got logged out of spotify, and it doesn't flip so I can press login or sign-up! Is there anyway to byp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can't I find a specific podcast?

Hi,The podcast function is cool but seems to be missing some of my favourite shows. Why isn't the Joe Rogan Experience on for example? It's one of the most listened to podcasts out there?

• Hi, The podcast function is cool but seems to be missing some of my favourite shows. Why isn't the Joe Rogan Experience on for example? It's one of the most listened to podcasts out there?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Certain songs won't play

I was listening to a song (casin by glue70 if that helps) and about 10 seconds into the sing it stops playing, the progress bar stops going, and the pause button says it's playing. Ever since then that and a few other songs in that song's album won't...

• Casual Listener
  • I was listening to a song (casin by glue70 if that helps) and about 10 seconds into the sing it stops playing, the progress bar stops going, and the pause button says it's playing. Ever since then th...
  • Eremov
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes