Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

bluetooth headset ?

Solved!

bluetooth headset ?

is it possible to listen to music from my mobile on bluetooth headset?

tried but keep getting music on phone an notthing in headset.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

It depends on the Bluetooth headset, I believe. I have this one and it's great.

View solution in original post

8 Replies

For me it worked fine over bluetooth. Only the play-button did not worked (before/next button worked).
Smartphone is a Google Nexus S with ICS. Headset is a Philips SHB6110.
listening on Deezer (Windows, Android and Sonos) until Spotify works on Android ICS.

do i need a special app to get it started?

I just connected the bluetooth headset to the phone with the default bluetooth menu and then started the spotify app.

It is required to connect succesfull before starting the spotify app. At least it was for me.

listening on Deezer (Windows, Android and Sonos) until Spotify works on Android ICS.

Have the same issue. Using SG2 with ICS installed. Once ICS was installed the pause/play button stopped working in spotify on my MW600. Strangely, forward/backward works!

Also, if I install PlayerPro Music Player, I can then use the pause/play button (but only for PlayerPro since MW600 is "hijacked" by PlayerPro).

There has to be a problem with Spotify app together with ICS. Pls fix. It's *very* annoying (to the point of me planning of quit spotify alltogether).

Marked as solution

It depends on the Bluetooth headset, I believe. I have this one and it's great.

Ever got that thing with the play button resolved? Same problem here 😞

Hey there.

In Android you can listen music over bluetooth speakers, sound systems or headphones.

I use with Samsung Galaxy S 2 Plus awesome pair of Sony Bluetooth Headphones Sony DR-BTN200W (white) or Sony DR-BTN200B (black).

These are awesome for CLUB music. Very great bass, just awesome vocals and clear & rich sound!!! For price it's just 10/10 headphone. For real music lovers. 20 $ headphones are always junkky, so spend more money for greatest sound. These Sony BT headphones are 90 € in Finland. Only value for money.

And they are stylish.

011.jpg

Hi

I recently start to use Spotify with my Bluetooth Headset, and the Pause button problem continues. Also the Next/Previous works fine. With other APPs, like Power Amp, all work great, even the Pause botton.

So you know if this problem was fixed, or do you find any solution?

Thanks

Suggested posts