Step 1

NEXT STEP

canceling spotify

Solved!

canceling spotify

How do I cancel spotify?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You don't have to contact us if you want to cancel your subscription renewal. Just visit your subscription page.

View solution in original post

11 Replies

Hey!

Welcome to the community 🙂

You will need to drop the team a message using the online contact form as they will need to confirm a few details with you. 

If you get an automated email response, just reply directly to that email with your original message and it will be sent to a member of the team who can assist you directly.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Marked as solution

You don't have to contact us if you want to cancel your subscription renewal. Just visit your subscription page.

I just want out. I have done all these happy go luck solutions and just want my account deleted!!!

I had a good account with playlists I was happy with, then spotify decided to log me out and I accidently created a new account with my facebook account. How can I delete my facebook one and get my old one back!?

"¡Hola!

Gracias por contactar con Spotify.

Esto es lo que nos has enviado: 
Eliminar/cancelar Spotify
Eliminar/cerrar mi cuenta de Spotify
Ya no uso Spotify

I was happy then you ruined everything!!! Far out!!!! why did you get rid of my account for this stupid facebook one!!!!!! 

Si tienes alguna pregunta, en primer lugar deberás dirigirte a la Comunidadhttp://community.spotify.com/ donde recibirás ayuda ofrecida por otros usuarios. En ella también podrás informarte sobre cualquier novedad que pueda afectar al servicio así como compartir tus ideas y aportar feedback. 

Después, échale un vistazo a las Preguntas Frecuentes http://support.spotify.com Las FAQs contienen soluciones a los problemas y cuestiones más comunes y sirven de guía en la utilización de Spotify.

Estamos seguros de que alguna de estas vías te servirá de ayuda en la resolución de tu cuestión. Recuerda que te mantendremos al día sobre cualquier novedad en Twitter:
https://twitter.com/spotifystatus @Spotifystatus

Saludos cordiales,

SHOULDN'T this delete it!!??!?!?

Hey there jhfcdc and very warm welcome to the Spotify Community 🙂

Thanks for your question.

Contact to Spotify using Contact form, they are more than happy to help you with issue in 24 hours. If you get an automated reply pointing to look answer from Community or Help pages, just reply back and Customer service will answer then soon.

If any problems with Spotify in future, just come back and let me know. I will help you.

Greetings,
Jyri

This is a joke. I sent a message asking for help cancelling the spotify user and they sent me a email message sending me back here!!!!

Why do you make things so complicate? This is a very very bad customer attention!!!!!!!

Are you joking?????

It's a non repply message!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you try cancelling from the subscription page?

https://www.spotify.com/account/subscription/

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

If you are still having issues after that, just reply to the no-reply email (I know it sounds silly) and an adviser will be able to lend a hand.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I am unable to do this as the morons at Spotify send me the form in Spanish not English I have deleted  my hard drive but how do I get through to these morons in English not Spanish.

Well you morons I speak English as I am Australian yes I now live in Spain but no you morons I did not wake up today speaking  or writing Spanish. So cancel my useless account. You now direct me to the account & homepage in Spanish again morons I speak English.

Suggested posts