Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

clear play queue

Solved!

clear play queue

I would like to clear the play queue. I have premium. I just need the steps. TIA

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You can remove individual tracks by long pressing them and selecting delete while viewing the play queue.

edit:

Pardon me! I just tried it, and that only works for manually added tracks! Here is how you do it:

Turn off repeat (the loop button) and then go to play queue, and jump to the last song, and then play that song and that is the end of the queue when it is done!

If you want to make it faster in the future, just kudo this idea. ๐Ÿ™‚

Keep the party going! Please accept solutions if they helped with your question! I am not an official spotify representative, just another user trying to help out. ๐Ÿ™‚

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

You can remove individual tracks by long pressing them and selecting delete while viewing the play queue.

edit:

Pardon me! I just tried it, and that only works for manually added tracks! Here is how you do it:

Turn off repeat (the loop button) and then go to play queue, and jump to the last song, and then play that song and that is the end of the queue when it is done!

If you want to make it faster in the future, just kudo this idea. ๐Ÿ™‚

Keep the party going! Please accept solutions if they helped with your question! I am not an official spotify representative, just another user trying to help out. ๐Ÿ™‚

Suggested posts