Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

error 403

error 403

I tried to download Spotify free, but still got the message error 403. Therefore I shut down Wifi (was recommended), but that didn't help either, error 923.

What can I do to install Spotify on my mobile?

Hannes

10 Replies

Are you trying to download Spotify from Google Play? If that's not working you can also try downloading directly from m.spotify.com

Hope that helps!

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Just tried it and still getting the message: error 403

Can you install other apps at all? I can't help all too much with troubleshooting problems with Android itself (rather than with the Spotify app on Android) but I'll do some googling to see what I can turn up.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

I can install all kinds of apps. Only Spotify won't cooperate.

Maybe the previous download or download files are stuck on the card somewhere or are corrupted? Any way of clearing these out?

I have the same problem. Tried installing Spotify several times, but keep getting error 403.

@DvdBerg wrote:
I have the same problem. Tried installing Spotify several times, but keep getting error 403.

Are you installing from Google Play, m.spotify.com or both?

Tried from both. Just tried it again via m.spotify.com. I now get warning I need SD-card for installing Spotify. Could that be the problem??

@DvdBerg wrote:
Tried from both. Just tried it again via m.spotify.com. I now get warning I need SD-card for installing Spotify. Could that be the problem??

Possibly. Do you have an SD card?

I've placed sd-card and have installed spotify. Problem solved.

Suggested posts