Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

factory reset my phone

Solved!

factory reset my phone

My phone had to get hard rested but I lost spotify when I log in I get use Spotify Premium but im already a premium member plz help

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I wonder if you're logging in using a Facebook login and the premium subscription is under a Spotify logon... Or the other way round.

Try logging out and logging back in using either your email or Facebook credentials (but the opposite of what you currently have)

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hi! Welcome to the Spotify community! 

So you can't login?

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

I can log in but for some reason my card info not there or nothing 😕

Like since I hard reset my phone does it erase everything
Marked as solution

I wonder if you're logging in using a Facebook login and the premium subscription is under a Spotify logon... Or the other way round.

Try logging out and logging back in using either your email or Facebook credentials (but the opposite of what you currently have)

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

I'm just going to close my bank account I only use that account for Spotify

Suggested posts