Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

help with spotify connect

Solved!

help with spotify connect

I have a problem and I am unable to solve. Me and my father uses the same account spotify, both in online mode, but when he's listening to a song and I also happens a kind of interference, the music I'm listening also plays on his cell phone, and he can not hear the music he wants and I my music unless one of us is in offline mode. This was caused after I enabled the connect spotify on his cell phone with me and I can not disable. Could anyone help me?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi. That's odd and should never have happened, no two devices should be able to stream online whilst using the same account. If you were able to then it was a mistake and you now have normal service.

I'd love it if you could use more than one device as it would help me out. But unfortunately this is the case

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hi. You can only use one device at a time on one account. This is for licencing reasons. You would have to setup a new account for the second user, maybe try a free account?

Android Troubleshooting:

Hello Daniel! Thanks for your response. My account is premium, but this only happened after my mistake of using the Connect spotify on my phone with him, my mistake before that, he and I usually listened to music in online mode, without interrupting my music with him. ..
Marked as solution

Hi. That's odd and should never have happened, no two devices should be able to stream online whilst using the same account. If you were able to then it was a mistake and you now have normal service.

I'd love it if you could use more than one device as it would help me out. But unfortunately this is the case

Android Troubleshooting:

Suggested posts