premium

Country

france

Device

google pixel 3a

Operating System

android pie

My Question or Issue

Hello, I use spotify premium on android d, for some time my custom playlists do not appear anymore.
In the section "home" my playsts "radar outputs", "discoveries of the week" and "daily-mix" are no longer present
Would you know how to make them appear again.
Thank you

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

problem resolved:

1/ uninstall application

2/ turn off your device ( important , i tried without turning off my phone and it does not work)

3/ re-install application and your persommalized playlists will reappear

thank you

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey there @riccco,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community and welcome!

Just to confirm, are you also not able to see your personalized playlists from the desktop app or our web player?

If you can see them on a different platform, we'd suggest making sure you're logged in the right account

Keep in mind that we've added a new Made For You section on Search to reliably find your Daily Mixes, Discover Weekly, Release Radar, and other personalized playlists.

If you're having troubles seeing them in Home after scrolling down, let us know if they also don't show up in the Made for You section on Search. 

Any screenshots of what you see would be very helpful so we can take a look. Just make sure that there's no private or sensitive info displayed.

Keep us posted! 

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Hello Katerina, thank you for your answer,

I am of course connected to the same account ...... these playlists appear on my desktop application, but not on my android smartphone ....
the "made for you search" function does not appear on my phone.
I can put the playlists "radar outputs" and "discoveries of the week" in my library, but not my daily-mix that I can listen only from my computer

Screenshot_20190705-161049 (1).png
Marked as solution

problem resolved:

1/ uninstall application

2/ turn off your device ( important , i tried without turning off my phone and it does not work)

3/ re-install application and your persommalized playlists will reappear

thank you

Hey there @riccco,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Glad to hear that a clean reinstall did the trick and you're able to see your personalized playlists once more 🙂

Keep in mind that you can always find a full guide for a clean reinstall of the app on any device in this Spotify Answer.

spotify:playlist:37i9dQZF1DX7KNKjOK0o75

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts