Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

karaoke tracks

karaoke tracks

As of today I can't find any backing tracks or karaoke versions. All I get is an error saying.. oops something went wrong. Have spotify removed them?
8 Replies

Karaoke tracks on my karaoke playlist work fine and I can find more. Are you sure everything else is ok but backing tracks not?

Any time I use the word karaoke in a search ie: level 42 karaoke. I get the opportunity, something is wrong.

All the karaoke tracks in my playlist work fine.

It was working normally the last time I used it two days ago.

Oops. . Not opportunity.

I still can't search for any karaoke tracks on my note 3.
When I do a search, I get a list so I push on show all tracks which then says at the top of the screen "null" in tracks. The main screen gives me a.. oops something went wrong. Try again.

What can this be? It's worked fine since I got the phone 2 months ago.

It works fine when I log in using an iPhone.

I can still add songs to the phone via a laptop but that's a stupid way of adding songs to the phone.

Can anyone help? I've removed the app etc etc but the search problem is still there.

Thank you.

Sounds like you are having the same issue as discussed here:
http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Android/search-null-help-please/td-p/755923

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

no this is the same problem I'm having. it won't find anything with the word karaoke in it when I search, but all of my karaoke playlists are still available. I can't even search for songs that I already have saved to a playlist. this is a recent issue.

Is it possible to grab a screenshot of your search screen when you are performing the search?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thanks for the reply.

Since the new update the problem has gone. I can now search for karaoke stuff and they are working fine.

Suggested posts