Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

last.fm scrobbling - does it work for anyone?

Solved!

last.fm scrobbling - does it work for anyone?

Did anyone had success with the last.fm scrobbling in the new Android ICS App?

I've entered my login data but there wasn't any confirmation if it was successful or not.  Once I go back to settings my last.fm data are empty again...which "might" be for security reasons.

But at the end...the last.fm scrobbling doesn't work for me. It's very confusing for the user to not get any kind of feedback if the login worked. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You need to get it to save by pressing the Done/Enter key on the keyboard - if you just press back it's not saving your last.fm credentials at all I believe
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

You need to get it to save by pressing the Done/Enter key on the keyboard - if you just press back it's not saving your last.fm credentials at all I believe
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

Thank you, this worked for me.

Maybe this can be optimized a bit since usually you never need to press some kind of enter to confirm your entries in Android Apps. Just tapping into the next field behave like an "enter" as well.

I'm still struggling with activating scrobbling. I worked out by trial and error the need to press enter but the details are still not being recognised. Same user name and password as for other working Last.fm scrobbling mechanisms so I'm at something of a loss. Maybe the old stand-by of turning the phone off and on again ...

@licenced wrote:

Aaaah, thank you. Hopefully they will fix that soon though :).

yes it works. confirmed. 

It never really worked for me anyway.

Suggested posts