Premium

Country

Czech Republic

Device

Redmi note 8pro

Operating System

Android 11

My Question or Issue

Downloaded tracks are missing. There were two days ago. But not today. There is nothing to listen to offline. Tried reloading the app. Tried restarting the phone. Nothing helped. But as soon as you connected the phone to the Wi-Fi, everything immediately became available and with a mark as if downloaded.
What the **bleep** is going on?
I tried to repeat everything that I did, the tracks still remain. What's the magic?

photo_2022-02-22_00-37-32.jpg
5 Replies

Hi there @Sandorin96,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

This seems odd. We'd like to investigate this further.

Can you confirm that you followed the steps that's provided in this article? There's some more steps to help thoroughly uninstall the app from your device, so if you haven't, we'd highly suggest it since the steps will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

On another note, what happens if you download the track with a different internet connection?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Hi there @Jeremy

On another note, what happens if you download the track with a different internet connection?

Nothing will happen. Just when you get on a plane with a flight of more than two hours, you want your downloaded tracks to be with you. And here it happens. As long as you pay money to the service.

Can you confirm that you followed the steps that's provided in this article? There's some more steps to help thoroughly uninstall the app from your device, so if you haven't, we'd highly suggest it since the steps will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

No, didn't. Because the situation did not repeat itself. Tell me what is it usually connected with? App or android?

Hi again @Sandorin96,

Thank you for your reply and confirmation.

It's difficult to say for sure without looking at some account data or the device itself, but one possible cause is that your cache became corrupted or got wiped by an energy saving/maintenance apps, if you have one of those.

Ultimately there's not much we can do about something like this happening, so we can only recommend double-checking that downloads are properly stored if you know you'll have to be offline for a longer period of time. Should the app detect that downloads are unavailable, it will automatically start the redownload process.

We hope this information was helpful.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

It did not help. the situation repeated itself. and even all the prohibitions disappeared (which track and artists not to show).

Hey @Sandorin96,

Thanks for getting back to us.

If the issue still persists, it sounds like you might be experiencing this. You can follow the steps under the Status Update and Subscribe to the thread so you can stay up-to-date with any news on this.

If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Ver Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts