Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

missing feature landscape

missing feature landscape

I miss the function of the app in landscape mode to make. This would be important for my Tablet.

8 Replies

It's not a missing feature, it's something that used to work and they removed for some ungodly reason.

So for those of us who like to throw their phone in a landscape car dock and like to use Spotify can't, unless we turn our heads sideways while we drive, which doesn't sound entirely safe.

Do the iOS folks have this problem now too, or did we just get screwed?

GG

Well, I guess we were the only two people with Android phones and car docks that mount the phones on their sides. Smiley Frustrated

I asked over in iOS, and they never even had a landscape on their smaller devices, but that would make sense, as the iPhone charges on an end that would put it sitting portrait in a cradle in a car anyways.

Any other DroidX, DroidX2, or other Android phones that used to like to throw their phones in a car dock that held the phone on it's side and tool around listening to Spotify? Smiley Very Happy

I have a Driod Razr and have the same problem.  Was fine in my cardock before the update and now its not going into Landscape.  Very Annoying.

You can downgrade to the previous version where the Screen Rotation works.

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/is8edr5rwjl22z7/SpotifyAndroid.apk

This one might show some bugs, but this still is the working version with Screen Rotation working when you plug the device in to the dock.

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

Would like this added back aswell, im in my 30 day trial period and was ready to buy, but now ive put that on hold, the only time ill really use spotify is in the car dock...

@neo-x wrote:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/is8edr5rwjl22z7/SpotifyAndroid.apk

This one might show some bugs, but this still is the working version with Screen Rotation working when you plug the device in to the dock.

This seems like this will work for me.  It hiccuped initially and told me I already had too many devices syncing, so now I'm having to pick and download some of my offline lists again, but better than nothing.

And I went to my apps and told it to not automatically update.

Now the trick is going to be 'monitoring' the application to see when they put it back.

Thanks.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u9bwd3qqx2x286h/SpotifyAndroid.apk

Version is: 0.4.12.180

Better version with less bugs

Suggested posts