Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

missing menus android

Solved!

missing menus android

When choosing preference for a song, the popup menu doesn't appear when I make a choice for example add song to playlist, renaming playlist, go to album, go to artist......
I have rebooted, logged out, reinstalled, clean cache and have the latest update for my android, but no luck.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi. What device, android version and spotify version are you using? Are you using a blue light filter?

I'm guessing you're talking about the context menu which pops up when you touch the three dots to the right of a song or playlist name or when you long touch the name? Does the context menu not appear when you use both methods?

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi. What device, android version and spotify version are you using? Are you using a blue light filter?

I'm guessing you're talking about the context menu which pops up when you touch the three dots to the right of a song or playlist name or when you long touch the name? Does the context menu not appear when you use both methods?

Hey.
I use screen filter and I have used that for a long time without any problem.
I disabled it now and that solved the problem.

Thank you! I couldn't figure that out in a 1000 years.

The blue light filter issue came up several months ago and was fixed but it now seems that it's been "unfixed" in recent releases 😞

Suggested posts