Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

missing radio button android app

Solved!

missing radio button android app

Hi,

Please could anyone suggest how to fix a missing radio button on the main Spotify menu? It only has search, browse, your music settings. This started about a month ago, when I went to Spain on holiday and assumed nothing of it and thought it would come back on return to the UK.

So far I have updated to latest version, cleared data, uninstalled app, installed app. Also I have turned my phone off and on, my GPS has been on so phone knows it's back in UK.

I have an HTC one m8 with android 4.4.2 and it has not been rooted. Space free I have 5GB on internal and 20GB on memory card.

Thank you in advance 🙂

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I recommend you contact Spotify Support using the form here as the radio button did get removed, but should now be back (as of about 2 months ago). It may be something in the backend of your account which has stopped the radio button being pushed to your account.

You will get an automated reply at first, however if you need to chase them just reply to the email as it does get monitored.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

I recommend you contact Spotify Support using the form here as the radio button did get removed, but should now be back (as of about 2 months ago). It may be something in the backend of your account which has stopped the radio button being pushed to your account.

You will get an automated reply at first, however if you need to chase them just reply to the email as it does get monitored.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Thank you Daniel, I will do that 🙂

Suggested posts