Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

mobile android version SG2 crashing constantly

Solved!

mobile android version SG2 crashing constantly

On my Samsung Galaxy S2 Spotify crashes immediatelly and constantly after going online . Offline works perfectly but the online situation sucks as I can't make any new offline playlists (I'm using 3g).

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Have you tried the new beta release? This solved the issue you mention for me: https://www.spotify.com/se/download/previews/
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Marked as solution

Have you tried the new beta release? This solved the issue you mention for me: https://www.spotify.com/se/download/previews/
----------------

Thank you big time , that really solved the problem!!! Everything seems to be fine now!

Identical problem. Problem solved.

You made my day. Wish you came into my life earlier.

As of this morning I suddenly had the same problem. For no apparant reason Spotify just kept crashing at launch. Switching to the beta version of it fortunately fixed the problem. Thank you for this solution.

Working for me, I had the same problem, thanks. But will Google Play now automatically show the update as soon as there is another one?

Thanks!

Daniel

Problem solved for me too.

Thank you!

Glad to hear problem is solved. Happy listening!

Hi,

sorry, would still like to know if Google Play will automatically show if there is another update?!

Thanks!

I believe it will if you have installed the preview app over the installation from Play - in this case the app is still listed in your 'Installed' apps list in the Play store, so when a new version is uploaded to the store it should flag as needing an update.

I wouldn't bet on that 100% but I'm fairly sure. There'll be posts all over this board when it does get uploaded though, so you're unlikely to miss it

Dave
----------------

Suggested posts