Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

no radio

no radio

I have lost a radio feature on my android app. I have version 8.4.84.874 on my device.

I am a premium user, and radio feature does exist on my deskop and iOS devices.

I use radio *very much*. What is going on, how can I get my radio back?

Thanks

5 Replies

Try to make sure this is working. You need to tap the search and then you have to see the radio button

_20181222_120450.JPG

This does take me to the radio, but I only have access to radios I have created elsewhere. There is no way i can initiate radio from a playlist anywhere.

The feature is not available on the playlist ••• menu, or anywhere on the rado page menu. I can only initiate radio from a song, or from an album, but not a playlist.

I'm having the same problem with Android 5.1 on the latest updated version of spotify.  I can only play radio stations I've already followed. I've attached the notice that shows up when I try to start a radio station (at bottom in gray text).  This is an example on one song but happens with every song I've tried.  

Screenshot_2018-12-22-22-32-03.png

@Cass11 wrote:

I'm having the same problem with Android 5.1 on the latest updated version of spotify.  I can only play radio stations I've already followed. I've attached the notice that shows up when I try to start a radio station (at bottom in gray text).  This is an example on one song but happens with every song I've tried.  

Exact same problem, same error, same client version. I started another post on the topic (I searched, but didn't find this at the time as it's a screenshot)

For some reason, this forum software won't let me post useful stuff like Android versions in this thread, but it's in the other post

...to try to add to my previous post, fails on Android 6.0.1, works fine on 8.0. Issue with this client version and older Androids?

Suggested posts