Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

offline mode...

offline mode...

For some reason spotify on my phone keeps telling me i can not play tracks while offline and havent been able to use it for 2 days now. can anyone tell me how to get my music back??? I'm dying over here 😞

4 Replies

Hey Im having the same issues. I tried clearing all my synced files and that did not work this has been happening for the past 5 days . Why am I paying for a service that i cannot use?

Hey guys,

If you have kept your phone offline for over a 30 day period you haven't given it the chance to update it's Premium Status.

What you need to do is just login to Spotify on a wifi or 3g connection and the servers will update an you will be able to go offline again

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10" with Android. I have tried all the options listed in this forum and reinstalled spotify on my tablet and it keeps kicking me off onto offline. Can anyone help or should I look to get a month's refund? Unhappy with the reliability of this app.

Dool

Unfortunately the Spotify app doesn't officially support Android 3/4, so if you have tried all the solutions in these forums then there's not a lot else to suggest. Sorry
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

Suggested posts