Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

offline to online issue (android)

offline to online issue (android)

hi all

since a few weeks (my) spotify has seriously a problem to go from the offline to the online mode.

description:

i disable the button offline mode
type in an artist
the green circle appears and turns for a long time
after a while the message "oops something went wrong. try it again" appears
after approx. 5min sotify finds the online mode eventually

a bit annoying to be honest

my device: lg g3
android: 5.0
spotify: newest apk

hope someone can help. cheers.
5 Replies

evtl neu installieren versuchen. 

oder schau mal unter den einstellungen nach was du bei der Einstellung "Musikqualitaet - Ueber Mobilfunknetz aktualiesieren" eingestellt hast. 

Hoffe ich konnte helfen (: 

Follow me

ok danke. eine frage: wenn ich deinstalliere findet die app die bibliothek wieder auf der speicherkarte?

ich benutze nur wifi zum downloaden.

Please read the guide linked below for details on the most common issues and how to fix them. Usually a clean install is the first step to take and resolves most of the usual issues; the guide details the steps to take to ensure a full 'clean installation' is achieved - This includes checking redundant folders and a REBOOT!

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
Spotify Android Version History

@Herr_Stettler wrote:
ok danke. eine frage: wenn ich deinstalliere findet die app die bibliothek wieder auf der speicherkarte?

ich benutze nur wifi zum downloaden.

bin mir grad nicht sicher aber denke schon.. 

im schlimmsten fall muesstest du halt alle lieder wieder runterladen die aber sowieso von spotify selber komprimiert sind.. 

aber die lieder im allgemeinem bleiben dir auf deinem account gespeichert (deine Songs, Starred und andere Playlists)

Follow me

i think its not helpfull when you jump from topic to topic and paste the same sentense.

@Daniel wrote:

Please read the guide linked below for details on the most common issues and how to fix them. Usually a clean install is the first step to take and resolves most of the usual issues; the guide details the steps to take to ensure a full 'clean installation' is achieved - This includes checking redundant folders and a REBOOT!

Follow me

Suggested posts