Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

playlist and play queue order

Solved!

playlist and play queue order

Is there any way to change the order of my songs? I used to have google play music and one nice thing about them is that they have the option to drag and change the order of the play queue so you can listen to what you want in the order you want. Does spotify has the option to do this and if so how?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@Jandina wrote:

I would like to organize my playlists alphabetically.  Do you know how I can do this on my computer?  Thanks~

There is no way to sort them I'm afraid, manual drag and drop is the only way to order them.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

I have not been able to do this on the app or the online player, but if you have Spotify downloaded onto your computer you have the ability to organize playlists on there. It will then carry over to the app if that's what you're using. If you just want to queue some songs then right click them and add to queue. They will play in the order that you add them.

I would like to organize my playlists alphabetically.  Do you know how I can do this on my computer?  Thanks~

Marked as solution

@Jandina wrote:

There is no way to sort them I'm afraid, manual drag and drop is the only way to order them.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts