Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Specific song

Hi When I search for a song and try it play it , it says Premium users can stream on demand. I am a premium user. It lets me listen to songs liked from radio offline but not the songs the specific song on search.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi  When I search for a song and try it play it , it says Premium users can stream on demand. I am a premium user. It lets me listen to songs liked from radio offline but not the songs the spec...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Remote from Android to Android

Hi, i have an old Android Tablet that is plugged in to my AV-Receiver. Now i want to remote control the Spotify-App on the Tablet with my Android-Phone. Is there a Solution for this Problem? Thank you,Simon

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   i have an old Android Tablet that is plugged in to my AV-Receiver. Now i want to remote control the Spotify-App on the Tablet with my Android-Phone.   Is there a Solution for this...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Wrong/Damaged Songs

Hello, I have a problem with two songs.The first one is damaged, that's this one:Miroslav Skoro – Plati PiceThe second one is on the Windows Spotify Version in balkan language but when I download it on my Android device and listen to it in the app, t...

• Hello, I have a problem with two songs. The first one is damaged, that's this one: Miroslav Skoro – Plati Pice The second one is on the Windows Spotify Version in balkan language but when I do...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

paid for premium, not working.

I have paid for spotify premium, but everything is saying that i am not a premium user and am unable to stream music, only radio. However, my account has been charged and there us no receipt on my account page. I have tried logging in and out, restar...

• I have paid for spotify premium, but everything is saying that i am not a premium user and am unable to stream music, only radio. However, my account has been charged and there us no receipt on my ac...
  • henrikwils
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle play of my playlists on my Android.

Hello, I've searched my phone settings as well as Spotify help menu but I have not been able to find an answer to my question. Could you tell me how to play my playlist on my android with the music playback in shuffle mode? Is there a such thing? If ...

• Hello,   I've searched my phone settings as well as Spotify help menu but I have not been able to find an answer to my question.  Could you tell me how to play my playlist on my android w...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Weird spotify problem with my Samsung Galaxy Ace?

Hey guys,I'm a Spotify premium user with a Samsung Galaxy Ace phone and I install the recent updates from the app market and all that.Thing is I've got back from college today and I haven't downloaded any music for my offline playlists recently and a...

• Visitor
  • Hey guys, I'm a Spotify premium user with a Samsung Galaxy Ace phone and I install the recent updates from the app market and all that. Thing is I've got back from college today and I haven't dow...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify to android

Has anyone managed to install Spotify on the Archos 70 inter net tablet. Any Help would be appreciated. Thanks

• Has anyone managed to install Spotify on the Archos 70 inter net tablet. Any Help would be appreciated.   Thanks
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

(android) Spotify e news

I have a problem with spotify on my android phone. Before when I was in the option "news" I play lists from my country (Italy) and the other play lists most listened. Now when I go on I will only display the new songs of my friends facebook arghhhhI'...

• I have a problem with spotify on my android phone. Before when I was in the option "news" I play lists from my country (Italy) and the other play lists most listened. Now when I go on I will only dis...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No sound on spotify on my droid DNA....

I have premium and I have reinstalled and restarted my phone several times but still nothing. At the bottom if spotify the timer is going along like it is playing the song....but there are no sounds. Other apps are working fine with sound. Veerryyyy ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have premium and I have reinstalled and restarted my phone several times but still nothing. At the bottom if spotify the timer is going along like it is playing the song....but there are no sounds....
  • Hubabamule
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music will not play on phone

Music will not play on my phone, but will on laptop. It shows that song is actually playing, but no sound. All my other music apps work fine?????

• Music will not play on my phone, but will on laptop. It shows that song is actually playing, but no sound. All my other music apps work fine?????
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloading All Playlists on Spotify App

I've recently signed up for Spotify Premium and have got a lot (!) of playlists that I'd like to download so they are available offline. Other than selecting them all one at a time for download is it possible to force the Android app to download all ...

• Visitor
  • I've recently signed up for Spotify Premium and have got a lot (!) of playlists that I'd like to download so they are available offline. Other than selecting them all one at a time for download is it...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Huge playlist won't load (solved)

edit: problem solved, I had to add the songs of the playlist again, but only with ~100 songs at a time. DescriptionI have a huge playlist, which has over 2 300 songs at the moment. This list does not load (=is unusable) when I'm using the Android app...

• edit: problem solved, I had to add the songs of the playlist again, but only with ~100 songs at a time.   Description I have a huge playlist, which has over 2 300 songs at the moment...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

android app, premium account: "discover music with your friends" blocks usage of app

android app (jelly bean), premium account: the annoying "discover music with your friends" screen keeps popping up, so i tap the back-button only to find that i was just logged out and have to log in again. right after i do, the "discover music with ...

• Regular
  • android app (jelly bean), premium account: the annoying "discover music with your friends" screen keeps popping up, so i tap the back-button only to find that i was just logged out and have to log in...
  • Mirko79
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Band name and song not visible!!!

On the bottom of the screen where it shows the band name and song the font is so dark that it's basically invisible. Is this something Android specific or some type of setting I have?

• On the bottom of the screen where it shows the band name and song the font is so dark that it's basically invisible. Is this something Android specific or some type of setting I have?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline syncing problem

Greetings all. Finally spotify is in Lithuania hooray. Ok about the problem. I have samsung galaxy s3 with latest frimware when i try to download playlist it gives me an error "Offline syncing has stopped as there's no space left on this device" what...

• Casual Listener
  • Greetings all. Finally spotify is in Lithuania hooray. Ok about the problem. I have samsung galaxy s3 with latest frimware when i try to download playlist it gives me an error "Offline syncing has st...
  • Egositas
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume Suddenly Decreasing - Would Like Help Fixing

While listening to music, whether it be the music which is downloaded for offline use or the Spotify radio, the level of volume suddenly cuts itself in half while still displaying itself at max volume. This is extremely annoying, especially for someo...

• While listening to music, whether it be the music which is downloaded for offline use or the Spotify radio, the level of volume suddenly cuts itself in half while still displaying itself at max volum...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Another update, another failure to resolve THE fundamental issue.

Astonishing, Another update and yet another failure to actually get your app working on JB for more than 1 song at a time...in fact, this update is a step backward from the last one (which was still woeful). Do you have any form of formal QA/testing ...

• Casual Listener
  • Astonishing,  Another update and yet another failure to actually get your app working on JB for more than 1 song at a time...in fact, this update is a step backward from the last one (which was ...
  • at0977
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

How to download playlists to external SD card on Samsung Galaxy S II

Hi All Does anyone know of a way to download offline playlists to an external SD card on the Samsung Galaxy S II? I've tried looking in the Spotify app settings but it doesn't seem to offer this option. So all offline music is downloaded to the phone...

• Hi All   Does anyone know of a way to download offline playlists to an external SD card on the Samsung Galaxy S II? I've tried looking in the Spotify app settings but it doesn't seem to offer ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My #$% desktop app screwed up hours of work on my phone.

I spend literally hours deleting createing and altering playlists on my andriod phone. THen when I opened the desktop app which I havent done in months, it added the new playlists I created, but messed up all my other work. I am livid. Why would the ...

• I spend literally hours deleting createing and altering playlists on my andriod phone.   THen when I opened the desktop app which I havent done in months, it added the new playlists I created,...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Help: Toaster pop-up showing previous song and not "now playing" song (?)

On my Android device, each time a new song starts the toaster is supposed to show the details of the new song, but mine shows the last song played. Any help getting this fixed please?

• Regular
  • On my Android device, each time a new song starts the toaster is supposed to show the details of the new song, but mine shows the last song played. Any help getting this fixed please?    
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android 4.1.2
    Now playing
    Pop-ups
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes