Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

playlist functions for Spotify with Android

Solved!

playlist functions for Spotify with Android

Is there any way for Spotify to make an updaten in wich it's possible to freely move tracks up and down in your playlist

This would be a great functionality, instead of removing them and re-adding them in the order of your choice.

Waiting for the day till it's possible.

Greets,

Cedric Dors

Premium user

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

There are sort functions, but these are limited to the standard: alphabetical etc.

You can get these by opening your playlist and then pulling down on the track listings, under the picture at the top of the playlist you will now see options for filtering/sorting.

Manual arrangement of playlists cannot be done on Android, however you can do it on the PC or web player and it will be reflected in the app.

I'm sure there's probably an idea in the 'Ideas' forum if you want to add Kudos to allow manually arranging your playlist

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

There are sort functions, but these are limited to the standard: alphabetical etc.

You can get these by opening your playlist and then pulling down on the track listings, under the picture at the top of the playlist you will now see options for filtering/sorting.

Manual arrangement of playlists cannot be done on Android, however you can do it on the PC or web player and it will be reflected in the app.

I'm sure there's probably an idea in the 'Ideas' forum if you want to add Kudos to allow manually arranging your playlist

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Suggested posts