Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

premium update

premium update

Just updated my Spotify to premium and have receipt of payment. When trying to download I am being asked to update AGAIN to premium. Have deleted and re installed app but having same problem. Using Samsung Galaxy S4.
7 Replies

@ERussel3 wrote:
Just updated my Spotify to premium and have receipt of payment. When trying to download I am being asked to update AGAIN to premium. Have deleted and re installed app but having same problem. Using Samsung Galaxy S4.

What does is say in your subscription overview?

Says I have an active subscription which will automatically renew on the 1st of next month

@ERussel3 wrote:
Says I have an active subscription which will automatically renew on the 1st of next month

In that case, make sure you're using the correct account, and clear the app data and then try again.

If that doesn't work, check the desktop client.

Got same problem on my HTC OneX, and on my laptop. Tried restarting spotify several times but premium just wont activate. got my payment confirmation though

I have cleared cache and deleted and re installed app again. It is linked to my Facebook profile could this be the issue? I will try desktop and let you know how I get on. Thanks

Are you logging in via Facebook?

Hey guys 🙂 

If you are having issues getting your unlimited/premium recognised, there might be a slight delay as Adam-W posted here

Hopefully it will be back to normal soon!

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts