Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

queue album not working

queue album not working

It seems the "queue " function isn't working correctly for albums or artiss. It will allow you to queue single tracks, but when used on albums or artists nothing happens. Android kitkat 4.4.3 spotify version 1.1.0.113
10 Replies

Just grabbed my android device to test this, appears I can queue an album fine. When you do it do the tracks not appear at all in the play queue?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I just checked on my Nexus 7 with 4.4.3 in case it was down to the android update but queuing albums works just fine, either from the ellipsis (if you can actually hit the right few pixels) or from the long tap context menu. I don't recall being able to queue an artist though - which screen is this from?

It looks like this could have been an issue after the conversion of apps from 4.4.2 to 4.4.3 , another reboot seems to have sorted it. Thanks for checking it though guys

This happened again this morning, after working last night. However the problem seems to occur when there is no signal. If i add tracks to the queue with a network connection it's fine.  If there is no network connection, or a particular bad one then the tracks don't seem to be added.

EDIT these are downloaded tracks too

Hiya. I just checked with my 4.4.2 device and I get the same in airplane mode. I'll flag this with staff, thanks.

NP, just glad i wasnt going crazy

I'm told it's been like this on iOS for some time, maybe we just never noticed it before on android. Anyway I have a call out to spotify.

For iOS I believe the issue was fixed. I can't reproduce this issue on my Z2 with 4.4.2 and Spotify 1.1.1 for Android.

Can you please follow the [Android] Troubleshooting Spotify guide and post all the information we need to try and reproduce this?

Community Ergo Sum

Seems to be queuing in flight mode for me now, running spotify ...162.

Same here. Clicking on the album "add to queue" option shows a message "song added to queue", but no songs have been added.

Nexus 4 with android 4.4.4.

Spotify version 1.1.2.453

Wifi connection, offline mode.

Suggested posts