Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

recovery

recovery

hey everybody! so having a bit of an issue, sent a ticket to spotify/support ans it said ask here so, here i am. i factory reset my phone the other day and today i reinstalled spotify finally, and all my music is gone! i tried to recover from a desktop but it says i have no playlists to recover. does anyone know whats up or am i just screwed and have to try and remember all my wonderful music? 

7 Replies

Hi,

Unusual! Did you logging with the same account?

yep only have one. have had it a long time now have it connected to my ps4 as well and no music there either.

Strange as I can see your public playlists under the username "ckment". Did you log in with this username and not with facebook?

my phone is connected with FB but my desktop where i tried to recover is not connected. but it still shows my playlists in the recover as no playlists to recover

That isn't making a lot of sense to me (probably old age). Please log out of spotify on your mobile then log in using the username "ckment" and your password. Do your playlists show when you do this?

hey oh my goodness! thank you so much!! it wouldnt stop the auto connect to FB finally got it to just use my spotify account. all my music is there!! thank you a bunch! 🙂

Phew! You're welcome 🙂

Suggested posts