Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

s4 android app for spotify not working

Solved!

s4 android app for spotify not working

Just says spotify has stopped working. Have tried uninstalling then putting back on but same. Anyone else getting this ?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @andympgs 🙂 

Just going to pop this over into the android section - probably the best place to get support 🙂 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

@andympgs As a first step, could you please reinstall the app, following the steps in this post. If it still crashes, please post the information requested in the template in that post to help with troubleshooting. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @andympgs 🙂 

Just going to pop this over into the android section - probably the best place to get support 🙂 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thank you Peter
Marked as solution

@andympgs As a first step, could you please reinstall the app, following the steps in this post. If it still crashes, please post the information requested in the template in that post to help with troubleshooting. 

I have tried reinstalling already vy didn't work

I'm not clear from your reply whether you followed the instructions I pointed you to or not and you certainly didn't post the additional information I asked for.

It's a bit hard to help someone who isn't prepared to cooperate at all so I suggest you use the online contact form to enlist the help of spotify support staff.

Suggested posts