Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

song timer

Solved!

song timer

This might have been covered already, but I couldn't find anything in search.

I recently switched from iPhone to android, and couldn't be happier. The one problem I have with the Android app is that I prefer to have the app show how many seconds are left on the song on the right not how long the song is total. I know this sounds minor, but it's a fairly big deal to me. With the iPhone, you can just tap the time on the right to switch between the "total time" and "time left" I can't seem to get that to work on android. Am I missing something simple or is that just not a feature on android?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @brienmizell and welcome to the community 🙂

This isn't a feature on Android. I'm unsure if the feature in iOS was implemented by the dev team, or if it was provided by the iOS API's. Either way, it isn't available in the Android app.

I'm unsure if an idea has been submitted for it, although I don't recall seeing one. @Marco will know 🙂

Liam

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

There's no similar idea yet, so feel free to create a new idea for it in the ideas exchange. 😉

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @brienmizell and welcome to the community 🙂

This isn't a feature on Android. I'm unsure if the feature in iOS was implemented by the dev team, or if it was provided by the iOS API's. Either way, it isn't available in the Android app.

I'm unsure if an idea has been submitted for it, although I don't recall seeing one. @Marco will know 🙂

Liam

Marked as solution

There's no similar idea yet, so feel free to create a new idea for it in the ideas exchange. 😉

Suggested posts