Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

songs not available

songs not available

My daughter and I both have spotify on our phones. Howand are premium members. I have songs I can get that she doesn't have access to and vice versa. Why is this?
4 Replies

@mom3grand4 wrote:
My daughter and I both have spotify on our phones. Howand are premium members. I have songs I can get that she doesn't have access to and vice versa. Why is this?

Have you ever synced your devices to your desktop for local tracks? If so, then that is probably why.

If not, can you give examples of the affected tracks?

Also, it is very unlikely but are your profiles set to different countries?

Liam

Are you both in the same country? More specifically, is the country in your profile the same as the country in her profile?  You can check your country here:  https://www.spotify.com/us/account/profile/

If you're in different countries that might explain the issue (if Liam's suggestion isn't the cause of the track discrepancy) as the licenses with music labels and artists vary per country.

How do you sync phone to computer

@mom3grand4 wrote:
How do you sync phone to computer

If you don't know how to do it then it's unlikely that is the issue. You do it by connecting your phone to the same WiFi network as your computer, and then using the devices tree on the left hand side of the client.

Liam

Suggested posts