Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

spotify playlist radio button: missing

Solved!

spotify playlist radio button: missing

i'm on a premium plan, and use an android && hp laptop (windows 10) whenever i'm listening to music on spotify. however, i recently noticed that the playlist radio button is missing, but all my past created radio playlists are still accessible in the 'stations' section. is anyone having that problem as well, and/or is there a solution for this? 

edit_ allg it's back up

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

This is actually a result of the redesigned layout for Spotify. You can find more information about the change here

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Same problem here on android

Marked as solution

This is actually a result of the redesigned layout for Spotify. You can find more information about the change here

Thx for the link. It seems none the less that the option to play radio based on playlist is gone. The impact is following: there are devices in Spotify Connect (smart speakers) that do not support autoplay. It was thus handy to be able to play a radio from any object in the app from android to any connect device. It was also handy to have a kind of autoplay on demand without having to listen to any other object. Just from the layer of playlist list.

I reckon it's either because they employed a potato as their lead UX designer, or they're attempting to push you into listening to sponsored artists etc. Either way; Greed.

https://tidal.com/gb/try-now 

Tidal are giving a free, 30 day trial... plus they seem to be offering music from artists who have protested against spotify's unfair payment structure and aren't available here.

I've been with Spotify pretty much since it started up.

Since then:

We lost messaging.

We lost apps.

We lost lyrics. 

We lost playlist radio.

No more. I'm tapping out. The only way these greedy twits listen is through profit and loss. Speak the only language they understand and vote with your wallet.

See you on the other side!

I will change to tidal too. I need Playlist radio.

Suggested posts