Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

turn saved songs into play list when using android app

Solved!

turn saved songs into play list when using android app

Hey guys. I have no computer available and wanted to convert my saved songs  into a playlist that I can share. Any suggestions? Cheers.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @chinnerz

Unfortunately access to the full Spotify desktop app will be needed.

In the mobile app you will have to click the "..." menu on each song individually and add them to a playlist one by one. 

In the desktop app you can CTRL + A (windows) or CMD + A (mac) to select all of the songs in the "songs" list and then right click   add to ---> and add it to a playlist. Then after that you can copy the link to the playlist for sharing in either the desktop app or the mobile app.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @chinnerz

Unfortunately access to the full Spotify desktop app will be needed.

In the mobile app you will have to click the "..." menu on each song individually and add them to a playlist one by one. 

In the desktop app you can CTRL + A (windows) or CMD + A (mac) to select all of the songs in the "songs" list and then right click   add to ---> and add it to a playlist. Then after that you can copy the link to the playlist for sharing in either the desktop app or the mobile app.

MattSudaSpotify Star

Oh well. Thanks for your help

You're welcome

As mobile becomes more and more important, hopefully more advanced tasks like this will be able to be done in the future. My thought is that a big task like this would be hard on the phone processor and that's why I think it's not available yet. 

MattSudaSpotify Star

Suggested posts