Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Canceled and still charged...

Canceled and still charged...

Spotify seems to enjoy stealing peoples money. I did the so called "free trial" but ended up canceling. I was very dissatisfied the functions rarely worked and I still had to endure the ads during the entire "free trial" so what's the point.  Then after canceling I was still charged. Getting any type of help or assistance from this company is next to impossible. None of the customer links work and there is no real way to actually talk to a person. I have spent the last 3 hours trying to find a way to contact Spotify to no avail. This apparently is a common problem with Spotify from what I have read in this community. These practices need to change.**bleep** As well as consulting with a lawyer concerning a class action lawsuit. Any other users who would like to join me in this effort to end this company from stealing people's hard earned money with no way to contact them feel free to email that address. The current model of no real customer support and taking funds from peoples accounts unauthorized or unwanted needs to change. If it were you or I we would go to jail. It is time to hold these mega corporations accountable for their actions.

2 Replies

It conveniently bleeped out the email so I will use a different tactic spotifylawsuit23 at gmail

Suggested posts