Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

App & Features

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Looking for Help with App & Features?

Please see our Help boards to post your help-related questions. For questions about content in Spotify, see Content Questions. For questions about your account, see Account. For questions about your plan, see Premium Family and Premium Student. For q...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Unlimited free app song skip bug

Dear all,Juat to let you all know thatI found a bug that can give me unlimited song skip on a free app Android.

• Visitor
  • Dear all, Juat to let you all know that I found a bug that can give me unlimited song skip on a free app Android.
  • AricW
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Recently played albums no longer appears on initial page on Android App

A feature that I use a lot has simply disappeared and this is annoying me a lot: the session of the last albums played no longer appears on the first page on Android App, it used to always appear at the top of the page. In the desktop version it stil...

• A feature that I use a lot has simply disappeared and this is annoying me a lot: the session of the last albums played no longer appears on the first page on Android App, it used to always appear at ...
  • AricW
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Google nest voice control "unexpected error"

Hi! I have been using my voice command "Hey Google, play Spotify" on my Google Nest for years. It has worked perfectly. Since prob a month back or so it won't work anymore. I get the "unexpected error"-reply ever time.No problem however playin Spotif...

• Visitor
  • Hi! I have been using my voice command "Hey Google, play Spotify" on my Google Nest for years. It has worked perfectly. Since prob a month back or so it won't work anymore. I get the "unexpected erro...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Reporting "fake" music

Some of my radio playlists have started playing lots of "fake" music.- Tracks are ~40 sec long.- Music is very clearly an part of another song, modified with some kind of pitch changing software.- Album art is random stock photos.- Artists names seem...

• Some of my radio playlists have started playing lots of "fake" music. - Tracks are ~40 sec long. - Music is very clearly an part of another song, modified with some kind of pitch changing softw...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to play songs by genre from the Liked list

I have a Droid and in my liked Playlist I can select the genre of music I want to play like Chill, Rap, R&B, etc. It's a cool feature to have when you just want to play what you already have without playing songs you're not in the mood to hear. But o...

• Visitor
  • I have a Droid and in my liked Playlist I can select the genre of music I want to play like Chill, Rap, R&B, etc. It's a cool feature to have when  you just want to play what you already hav...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't control Audio Quality settings on mobile

The audio quality settings are greyed out. I don't have data saver turned on.

• Casual Listener
  • The audio quality settings are greyed out.  I don't have data saver turned on.
  • cccccory
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

ATTIVAZIONE SPOTIFY PREMIUM

DOPO QUANTO TEMPO DALL'ATTIVAZIONE E' DISPONIBILE SPOTIFY PREMIUM? 

• Visitor
  • DOPO QUANTO TEMPO DALL'ATTIVAZIONE E' DISPONIBILE SPOTIFY PREMIUM? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Roku is only 256kbs?

I thought it was 320kbs before. When did this get reduced? If there's a way to change it back, let me know. Otherwise i'm gonna go with another streaming service next month thanks.

• Visitor
  • I thought it was 320kbs before. When did this get reduced? If there's a way to change it back, let me know. Otherwise i'm gonna go with another streaming service next month thanks.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify playback controls occasionally go missing

Recently my spotify playback controls go missing. If I Select a song, it will play, but I can't pause or seek through the track, etc. Also, playback will just stop after ten minutes or so. Force stopping the app temporarily fixes the issue. This is o...

• Recently my spotify playback controls go missing. If I Select a song, it will play, but I can't pause or seek through the track, etc. Also, playback will just stop after ten minutes or so. Force stop...
  • michaell
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Too many ads

I can only listen to about three songs before the ads start again and this is like three ads at a time.. Why am i listening The same amount of ads as music?

• I can only listen to about three songs before the ads start again and this is like three ads at a time.. Why am i listening The same amount of ads as music😭?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is my playlist image is so tiny?

I want people to see the playlist images I create. But they are too small. Specifically how do I save my file prior to uploading to achieve maximum viewage? Jpg? File size? Pixel dimensions? Anything else?

• I want people to see the playlist images I create. But they are too small. Specifically how do I save my file prior to uploading to achieve maximum viewage? Jpg? File size? Pixel dimensions? Anything...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Android Auto and CarThing

Car Thing requires it be plugged in to the auxiliary power outlet, BUT if I do that my phone automatically boots up Andoid Auto (which runs on google and controls all spotify,maps,calls,etc) and takes over my car screen. Android Auto is the only way ...

• Visitor
  • Car Thing requires it be plugged in to the auxiliary power outlet, BUT if I do that my phone automatically boots up Andoid Auto (which runs on google and controls all spotify,maps,calls,etc) and take...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Opt out of cluttery "Read more about subject" message

I think we should have a way to opt out of the rather patronizing "read more about x" banner that covers the podcast-interface, for any podcast that discusses the cv-flu.This should be possible yes? I am just as capable as everybody else to make my o...

• Casual Listener
  • I think we should have a way to opt out of the rather patronizing "read more about x" banner that covers the podcast-interface, for any podcast that discusses the cv-flu. This should be possible...
  • alexanderpalmgren
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Implement the "In The Spotlight" Feature.

The feature (which seems to be sporadically appearing) where users can view short video clips over songs and can swipe up to change songs should be implemented. Additionally, the tags you could choose to click into help tremendously in discovering ne...

• Casual Listener
  • The feature (which seems to be sporadically appearing) where users can view short video clips over songs and can swipe up to change songs should be implemented. Additionally, the tags you could choos...
  • 0 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 10 likes

Crossfade

Has anyone any idea if when joining 3 amazon alexas together and playing Spotify throught them, why does the crossfade not work Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Has anyone any idea if when joining 3 amazon alexas together and playing Spotify throught them, why does the crossfade not work  Thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify ne se lance plus sur mon téléphone [ANDROID]

Bonjour à tous, J'ai reçu un message m'indiquant que Spotify suspectait une activité suspecte sur mon compte. Depuis impossible de lancer Spotify sur mon téléphone, l'application rester bloqué sur le fond noir avec le logo de Spotify. Je peux parfait...

• Visitor
  • Bonjour à tous,   J'ai reçu un message m'indiquant que Spotify suspectait une activité suspecte sur mon compte.   Depuis impossible de lancer Spotify sur mon téléphone, l'application re...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Gapless

Can anyone help please why doesn't gapless playback work when I play through my alexa

• Casual Listener
  • Can anyone help please why doesn't gapless playback work when I play through my alexa 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

Je suis débutante et j écoute souvent de la meditation avant quand je lançais le titre de mediratio qui dure assez longtemps j avais la possibilité de le mettre sur pause de programmer la retraite à la fin de l.episode maintenant je n ai plus cette p...

• Visitor
  • Je suis débutante et j écoute souvent de la meditation avant quand je lançais le titre de mediratio qui dure assez longtemps j avais la possibilité de le mettre sur pause de programmer la retraite à ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes