Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

App & Features

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Looking for Help with App & Features?

Please see our Help boards to post your help-related questions. For questions about content in Spotify, see Content Questions. For questions about your account, see Account. For questions about your plan, see Premium Family and Premium Student. For q...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Personalized Playlist Only I Have?

I have this personalized playlist made by Spotify that analyzes what I listen to at what time on what day and makes a playlist for me according to that data. For instance, it would say something like "Since you listen to feel good indie in the evenin...

• Visitor
  • I have this personalized playlist made by Spotify that analyzes what I listen to at what time on what day and makes a playlist for me according to that data. For instance, it would say something like...
  • dylana444
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Always starts up in repeat

Every time I start playing Spotify, regardless of if the app stays open or not, it starts up in repeat album/playlist. I have auto play turned on, so I’d prefer to have it play songs related to what I’m listening to after the album/playlist is over. ...

• Visitor
  • Every time I start playing Spotify, regardless of if the app stays open or not, it starts up in repeat album/playlist. I have auto play turned on, so I’d prefer to have it play songs related to what ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Now playing

Occasionally spotify will randomly play really great songs but I cannot find a playlist they come from. Any idea/clues?

• Occasionally spotify will randomly play really great songs but I cannot find a playlist they come from. Any idea/clues?
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Tap don’t play last played song

Hey everyone for a couple of weeks I loved the feature. Spotify tap with my Bose headphones i often listen to albums of story’s and when I tapped it always jumped right in to the last Titel I played in the right order. Last week or so it ma now that ...

• Hey everyone for a couple of weeks I loved the feature. Spotify tap with my Bose headphones i often listen to albums of story’s and when I tapped it always jumped right in to the last Titel I played ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Select / Re-order the items on the homepage

Allow us to remove unwanted homepage items and re-order the items so we can decide what is important to us at the top. You can then use this to priorities new features, improve existing features etc. You could also add a working recently played list ...

• Casual Listener
  • Allow us to remove unwanted homepage items and re-order the items so we can decide what is important to us at the top. You can then use this to priorities new features, improve existing features etc....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Blocked Artist still play

Can anyone help me please.I blocked an Artist via the app on my phone. But they can still be played on a wireless speaker (Google Home) when requested. How can I stop this from happening?Thanks

• Visitor
  • Can anyone help me please. I blocked an Artist via the app on my phone. But they can still be played on a wireless speaker (Google Home) when requested.  How can I stop this from happening? T...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Wachtwoord opnieuw instellen

Ik krijg maandelijks een mail dat ik mijn wachtwoord moet vernieuwen om nog van spotify te kunnen gebruik maken. Hoe kan dit? Als ik dan een wachtwoord instel die al enkele keren geleden is gebruikt dan weet hij wel dat ik dit al eens heb gebruikt. I...

• Visitor
  • Ik krijg maandelijks een mail dat ik mijn wachtwoord moet vernieuwen om nog van spotify te kunnen gebruik maken. Hoe kan dit?  Als ik dan een wachtwoord instel die al enkele keren geleden is ge...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

BUG: Search in *Add to playlist* does not work anymore

In the previous version you could right click a song, chooce *Add to playlist* and then type letters to find and choose a list. This does not work anymore, and with close to 200 playlists its a lot of scrolling in this meny.

add to playlist.png
  • Casual Listener
  • In the previous version you could right click a song, chooce *Add to playlist* and then type letters to find and choose a list.   This does not work anymore, and with close to 200 playlists it...
  • bob_kaare
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can Only Add Songs to 1 of 6 Playlists

I switched to Premium this week and then added a new Playlist to the 5 I already had. Now I can add songs only to the new Playlist, but not to the other 5. Scrolling down in the old Playlists does not show the "FIND MORE" link, or the list of Recomme...

• Casual Listener
  • I switched to Premium this week and then added a new Playlist to the 5 I already had. Now I can add songs only to the new Playlist, but not to the other 5. Scrolling down in the old Playlists does no...
  • StarionPatriarch
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Invoicing

Everybody should check that spotify is invoicing you like they should. For me they are charging more than the contract says. I notified them over a month ago about this issue but they have not fixed it. It has been going on for over a year now. It is...

• Visitor
  • Everybody should check that spotify is invoicing you like they should. For me they are charging more than the contract says. I notified them over a month ago about this issue but they have not fixed ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

switching to car and shutting off at home

Hey all, I would like to leave music playing at home after I leave but as soon as I start the car it switches to my car. Is it possible to have it playing at home as well as in my car?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey all, I would like to leave music playing at home after I leave but as soon as I start the car it switches to my car.  Is it possible to have it playing at home as well as in my car? &nb...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Vaildate if spotify widget is playing on webpage

HeyI need help from a developer to check if the following is possible: Lets say you have a spotify player on your webpage that is linked to a playlist.Is it possible to add code to the webpage to check if the player is playing of not?One thing I'd li...

• Roadie
  • Hey I need help from a developer to check if the following is possible:   Lets say you have a spotify player on your webpage that is linked to a playlist. Is it possible to add code to the w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • development
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify duo when overseas for school year?

Currently I have a Spotify Duo Premium account for my daughter and me. She will be going to India for 9 months starting in September, but then returning home. Can she continue to use her Spotify account while overseas?

• Visitor
  • Currently I have a Spotify Duo Premium account for my daughter and me. She will be going to India for 9 months starting in September, but then returning home. Can she continue to use her Spotify acco...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recently played has been removed from my home screen

Why is it that Spotify can post all kinds of suggestions for things I might like (most of which I don’t) but can’t reliably produce a list of my recently played albums and playlists on my Home Screen. Please, get a grip, it can’t be that difficult, I...

• Casual Listener
  • Why is it that Spotify can post all kinds of suggestions for things I might like (most of which I don’t) but can’t reliably produce a list of my recently played albums and playlists on my Home Screen...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Add Shazam feature within app

I think would make the app even better. The idea is adding a shazam button within the app to discover music & add it to library if liked. It sounds feasible and more convenient. Perhaps Spotify could do business with shazam if there's a monopoly alre...

• Visitor
  •  I think would make the app even better. The idea is adding a shazam button within the app to discover music & add it to library if liked. It sounds feasible and more convenient. Perhap...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Meu plano duo mudou para individual sem meu consentimento

Quando fui ver o extrato da minha conta, descontou como se eu estivesse pagando individual, ao acessar o app estava como individual, porém eu não modifiquei nada

• Casual Listener
  • Quando fui ver o extrato da minha conta, descontou como se eu estivesse pagando individual, ao acessar o app estava como individual, porém eu não modifiquei nada  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Family on Multiple Devices?

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help prevent family tantrums... I have recently upgraded to Premium Family spotify, which states each member can listen to their own music... "Everyone gets to play their own music. No tantrums." according to the marketing ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm hoping someone can help prevent family tantrums... I have recently upgraded to Premium Family spotify, which states each member can listen to their own music... "Everyone gets to play their o...
  • kunalshahani6
  • Visitor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify what's going on!

Bro! for real..... 2 min of adds after 2 songs of 3min? Is this for real?

• Casual Listener
  • Bro! for real..... 2 min of adds after 2 songs of 3min? Is this for real?
  • kaquinones
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Updated based history of the top 50 miss

Is it maybe possible to keep an update orientated history list of the top 50 lists?

• Casual Listener
  • Is it maybe possible to keep an update orientated history list of the top 50 lists?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Database search request Bohlen Pierce Scala

Hi is it maybe possible send a search request to the Spotify database for Bowling Pierce patterns? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohlen%E2%80%93Pierce_scale

• Casual Listener
  • Hi is it maybe  possible send a  search request to the Spotify database for Bowling Pierce patterns?   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohlen%E2%80%93Pierce_scale
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes