Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

2020 Wrapped Slideshow

2020 Wrapped Slideshow

Was the 2020 wrapped slideshow only available for a limited time? I can’t seem to find it I only see the playlists

3 Replies

Hi,

I also wish the stories saved permanently each year! Unfortunately the Spotify Wrapped stories each year only last for a limited amount of time, but you can still access the Spotify-made playlists such as your top 100 songs for the year on your account. 

Hope this helps x

Hey there @Zxw26,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community!

As @beccadoesmusic mentioned, Wrapped stories are available for a limited time only, but your Wrapped playlists remain on your account. If this is something you'd like to see in future Wrapped campaigns, we recommend checking out this idea. You can add your +Vote and comments to show your support. You can also Subscribe to it to be on top of any updates we share about it.

You can read more about how feedback on ideas reaches Spotify here.

We hope this helps. If you have any questions, give us a shout.

Cheers!

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

4 of 6 of my top songs of the year playlists are missing all of a sudden. I should have this type of playlist for 2015 thru 2020. I have 2016 and 2020. I never deleted them, I love them, where did they go? I have my daily mixes and other playlists that Spotify created but those 4 are gone. Can they be recovered? I've already been to my account and checked the deleted playlist section and they're not there. 

Suggested posts