Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Add an album

Solved!

Add an album

Dear spotify can you please add the album count your blessings by bring me the horizon?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@Charliehasaids Hey there,

Spotify wants people to enjoy an expanding library of over 30 million tracks but individual copyright decisions aren't theirs to make. Anything which Spotify has the right to upload and has been provided to us, should be available on Spotify.

Here's what you can do to get that added:

Hope that helps! ^_^

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

@Charliehasaids Hey there,

Spotify wants people to enjoy an expanding library of over 30 million tracks but individual copyright decisions aren't theirs to make. Anything which Spotify has the right to upload and has been provided to us, should be available on Spotify.

Here's what you can do to get that added:

Hope that helps! ^_^

Macquarie Trio has a number of albums available on Spotify, however I would love it if they also offered the complete Dvorak piano trios - they wee released by the same producers as all the other albums, ABC Classics/Universal - but for some reason this one is not available. Can it be made so? 

Screen Shot 2021-06-08 at 9.19.37 pm.png

Hey @Stringtickler,

Thanks for posting here 🙂

Content availability may change over time due to agreements between Spotify and rights holders, such as artists or record labels. 

We add new content to Spotify every day, so if you can’t find something you're looking for right now, it may appear soon.

The Community is here for you if there's anything else!

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thanks for your reply. I am the cellist in the group - and it’s just curious that this one set is missing from the discography. That’s why I enquired. It’s not about the rights holder or label - all of them are the same. Thanks!
Michael Goldschlager (cellist of the now defunct Macquarie Trio)

Suggested posts