Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Add an album

Add an album

Dear developers,

I bet you, can you please add to Spotify-library an album "Peter Pan" by James Newton Howard? It contains 18 beautiful soundtracks which I adore since my childhood! I offer an apology, but without this album your App does not deserve my money for the pay version! Many other music-platforms have this album, why then brilliant Spotify still has not?! 

Almost fully in love with Spotify,

Ksenia

P.S.: Pardon my english ๐Ÿคช

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Moscow, Russia

Device

(Samsung Galaxy A6)

Operating System

(Android)

3 Replies

Spotify doesn't need an album for you to listen to it on spoitfy. Just download the music to your spotify playlist for it to work.

Hi Ksenia! This album may not be in the Spotify library because of licensing issues. Sometimes Spotify does not have any control over what can/cannot be featured in their library due depending on the permissions from rights holders (including artists and their labels). 

Hey there @ksumiku,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome!

Sorry for the delayed reply, we've just come across this thread. 

We want all the worldโ€™s music and podcasts on Spotify, but availability can vary over time and between countries, depending on licensing agreements and the permissions from rights holders, as @spettengill1 mentioned.

We add new content to Spotify every day, so if you canโ€™t find something youโ€™re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon.

On another note, if you have the files on your computer, you can import them to Spotify as Local files so you can listen to them on your devices from the Spotify app. You can find more info about it in this article.

If you have any questions, we're always a post away.

Have a good one ๐Ÿ™‚

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts