Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Adding follow button

Solved!

Adding follow button

What am i missing? Ive tried every thing ive read and i still dont get the follow button like ive seen on some posts. please help someone.

<iframe src="https://open.spotify.com/follow/1/?uri=spotify:artist:0uNCIESOykC1Z8dJQnxEkO&size=detail&theme=dark" width="300" height="56" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border:none; overflow:hidden;" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

------------------------------------------------

Thank you for following and supporting underground artists. You give us a voice to be heard. #BluBoi

follow me

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @SmurphMuusic 

Here's the Guide you need 🙂

Cheers!

View solution in original post

14 Replies

Hi,

I believe you need to be a certain rank to get custom signatures 

--------------------------------------------------

Hi - If i helped show some love and hit that like button

If I solved the issue - don't be shy, mark my answer as the solution!

------------------------------------------
Follow my actual spotify account for some playlist personally made by me, they include: ACIDRAP and PUMPxRAP.
Follow me

That makes no sense. Ranking has nothing to do with it. Ive seen people with less than 10 followers post a follow button to their profiles. Spotify allows anyone to do this. Im just missing something and its not rankings lol but Thank you.

Thank you for following and supporting underground artists. You give us a voice to be heard. #BluBoi

follow me

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Newcomers-and-Contribution/Community-Ranks-How-do-they-work/m-p/196...

Follow my actual spotify account for some playlist personally made by me, they include: ACIDRAP and PUMPxRAP.
Follow me

But none of the rankings say anything about how to add the follow button. I get the rankings. But spotify allows people to copy their url and use it as a following buttons on websites. I have the code thats supposed to do so. But its not showing up. Only in text...

follow me

<iframe src="https://open.spotify.com/follow/1/?uri=spotify:user:hotnspicyyyyyy&size=detail&theme=dark" width="300" height="56" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border:none; overflow:hidden;" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

Follow me

Exactly what i get but still no follow button...i dont get it...

follow me

Might have to contact spotify... 

Follow me

https://open.spotify.com/follow/1/?uri=spotify:artist:0uNCIESOykC1Z8dJQnxEkO&size=detail&theme=dark

follow me

https://open.spotify.com/follow/1?uri=spotify:artist:0uNCIESOykC1Z8dJQnxEkO&size=detail&theme=dark

follow me
Marked as solution

Hi @SmurphMuusic 

Here's the Guide you need 🙂

Cheers!

Thank you so much.

follow me

🙂

follow me

You're welcome! 😉

How do we as artists include our Follow button like TKO did? Thanks!

Suggested posts