Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Artist Profile Managment

Solved!

Artist Profile Managment

I have a few songs on my profile that have more plays than those that show up in my “popular” section.

Is it possible for me to decide which songs are in my “popular” section? How?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @StimmyStim! 🙂
I checked out Spotify for Artist's FAQ and it looks like this is not something you can update yourself. I copied this specific item below, but you may find their whole web resource helpful in other ways too.
Have a good day! 🙂

How are the popular tracks on my artist profile generated? The songs that appear under Popular on your Spotify artist profile are automatically updated every 24 hours and ranked based on their number of all-time streams and their number of recent streams.

Your popular tracks can’t be manually updated.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @StimmyStim! 🙂
I checked out Spotify for Artist's FAQ and it looks like this is not something you can update yourself. I copied this specific item below, but you may find their whole web resource helpful in other ways too.
Have a good day! 🙂

How are the popular tracks on my artist profile generated? The songs that appear under Popular on your Spotify artist profile are automatically updated every 24 hours and ranked based on their number of all-time streams and their number of recent streams.

Your popular tracks can’t be manually updated.

Thanks!

Suggested posts