Announcements

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 36 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 296 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 296 likes

Lacking a newcomer list on spotify

Lacking a newcomer list on spotify that dosent need a lot of listeners or anything els, just new music from around the world easy peasy.

• Roadie
  • Lacking a newcomer list on spotify that dosent need a lot of listeners or anything els, just new music from around the world easy peasy.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Lacking a newcomer list on spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution OOMPH! Album Missing

My favorite OOMPH! album, Monster, isn't one of the albums available on Spotify. Would love to be able to listen to it whenever.

• Casual Listener
  • My favorite OOMPH! album, Monster, isn't one of the albums available on Spotify. Would love to be able to listen to it whenever.
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Posible song bug " bug on searching song " The UN - Its Over

If you searching this song "The UN - Its Over" = 0 resultIf you searching this album " Eastern Conference All Stars IV " you will find that song "The UN - Its Over".

• Casual Listener
  • If you searching this song "The UN - Its Over" = 0 result If you searching this album " Eastern Conference All Stars IV " you will find that song "The UN - Its Over".
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Request Added

Spotify has ALL of Immature songs except for one... Beautiful (You Are). Can you please add this one? I absolutely love this song and would like to add it to my Playlist.https://youtu.be/d1ZIi24xfpQ

• Spotify has ALL of Immature songs except for one... Beautiful (You Are). Can you please add this one? I absolutely love this song and would like to add it to my Playlist. https://youtu.be/d1ZIi24xfpQ
  • Hubo
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Song request
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

k-pop daebak playlist

are you going to add Shinee's new song 1of1 to your kpop daebak playlist? a lot of songs that were released after shinee's have been added, but not 1of1. hope you can rectify this.

• are you going to add Shinee's new song 1of1 to your kpop daebak playlist? a lot of songs that were released after shinee's have been added, but not 1of1. hope you can rectify this.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Request

Hey! Can you guys add "Dreams in Ashes" by Amanda Abizaid?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey! Can you guys add "Dreams in Ashes" by Amanda Abizaid?
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Erroneous Artist Information: Zen

spotify:artist:6THuFE5Ap1DL3coJnPy7q1 The artist "Zen" is confused. The peruvian band Zen is mixed with Zen relaxation music.Tracks from both artists with the same name appear as the same artist. Songs like "Quédate" and "Desaparecer" are rock/pop, t...

• Casual Listener
  • spotify:artist:6THuFE5Ap1DL3coJnPy7q1   The artist "Zen" is confused. The peruvian band Zen is mixed with Zen relaxation music. Tracks from both artists with the same name appear as the same ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[Music] Blues radio

I listened to the Blues radio station yesterday for about three hours in the car.All of the music was great- but Stevie Ray Vaughn comes up every three or four songs. Why? OK with me if you include artists like SRV and Clapton in a blues list, but th...

• I listened to the Blues radio station yesterday for about three hours in the car. All of the music was great- but Stevie Ray Vaughn comes up every three or four songs. Why? OK with me if you include...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Request

Could you guys please add " Dancin' (Krono Remix) by Aaron Smith !?!?

• Could you guys please add " Dancin' (Krono Remix) by Aaron Smith !?!?
  • hillssxh
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution "Rainbow - Maybe next time" missing on Spotify

Hello, I searched for this song on Spotify and nothing comes up. Is there a way to add it? Thank you! Regards,George

• Hello,   I searched for this song on Spotify and nothing comes up. Is there a way to add it?   Thank you!   Regards, George
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Some masterpieces retired from Spotify.

Lots of artists dont want to share their music on this app...something must not go well.One of the best o.s.t is gone .Nightmare on Elm Street - Charles BernsteinSad and angry.

• Music Fan
  • Lots of artists dont want to share their music on this app...something must not go well. One of the best o.s.t is gone .Nightmare on Elm Street - Charles Bernstein Sad and angry.  
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Artist
    Movie songs
    o.s.t
    retired
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing

One of my favorite artists just released an album. The album was released on spotify the day of the worldwide release, but the album before it is missing. The 6 or so albums preceding the missing one are there as well. BTS: Save me. Fire. <-missing. ...

• Casual Listener
  • One of my favorite artists just released an album. The album was released on spotify the day of the worldwide release, but the album before it is missing. The 6 or so albums preceding the missing one...
  • scker
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • K-pop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Changing Playlist Name

I was listening to Spotify's curated “Down in the Dumps” list. I would like to voice that the songs are not down enough. They are more like dancing music, to which the list should be more properly named “Get Down While in the Dumps”. May I suggest ad...

• I was listening to Spotify's curated “Down in the Dumps” list. I would like to voice that the songs are not down enough. They are more like dancing music, to which the list should be more proper...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Social Feed While Listening To Saved Playlist Via Premium

If I have Spotify Premium and I have selected a playlist to be downloaded onto my mobile device, will I still show in the social feed as listening to these songs?

• Music Fan
  • If I have Spotify Premium and I have selected a playlist to be downloaded onto my mobile device, will I still show in the social feed as listening to these songs?
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly extremely innacurate

I've heard wonderful things about this feature however, for me it's completely broken. Discover reccomends I plunge headfirst into pop punk and radio friendly indie whereas I have a library full of metal bands, rappers, edm producers, and so far off ...

• Visitor
  • I've heard wonderful things about this feature however, for me it's completely broken. Discover reccomends I plunge headfirst into pop punk and radio friendly indie whereas I have a library full of m...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

-

-

• Casual Listener
  • -
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Chat
    R&B
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Childish Gambino - Spotify you have made a bo bo

Hi Spotify, you have made a terrible bo bo in your pants. Childish Gambino's "Camp" was not released in 2012 as it says, and it did not include "Freaks and Geeks" or "Not Going Back"So I reccomend you get your **bleep** straight before it hits the fa...

• Regular
  • Hi Spotify, you have made a terrible bo bo in your pants. Childish Gambino's "Camp" was not released in 2012 as it says, and it did not include "Freaks and Geeks" or "Not Going Back" So I reccomen...
  • Dfbubb
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Messed upp titles in "Kid Creole And The Coconuts: Lost Paradize Edits"

3. "Going Places -Yam Who? Re-Edit" is actually "Stool Pigeon - Sir Billy Edit"4. "Stool Pigeon - Sir Billy Edit" is actually "Maladie dámour - De Melero Re-Edit".5. "Maladie dámour - De Melero Re-Edit" is actually another "Dirty Dog" or something.8....

• Casual Listener
  • 3. "Going Places -Yam Who? Re-Edit"  is actually  "Stool Pigeon - Sir Billy Edit" 4. "Stool Pigeon - Sir Billy Edit" is actually "Maladie dámour - De Melero Re-Edit". 5.  "Maladie...
  • KalleB
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Song add request!

I would really love to have perfect by hedley added to Spotify! I know hedley is already on Spotify but perfect isn't available so I'd be really grateful if you added this beautiful song

• I would really love to have perfect by hedley added to Spotify! I know hedley is already on Spotify but perfect isn't available so I'd be really grateful if you added this beautiful song 🙂
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes