Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Beyonce Lemonade Album

Solved!

Beyonce Lemonade Album

Hi,

Do you know when beyonce's lemonade album will be on spotify?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

As of right now there is no indication that Lemonade will be on Spotify. It was initially released as a Tidal exclusive, but was also recently sold on iTunes. As far as I can tell, there is not too much info about it coming to Spotify. 

Best Regards,

Aaron

View solution in original post

14 Replies
Marked as solution

As of right now there is no indication that Lemonade will be on Spotify. It was initially released as a Tidal exclusive, but was also recently sold on iTunes. As far as I can tell, there is not too much info about it coming to Spotify. 

Best Regards,

Aaron

Then Why do Spotify say that lemonade isnt currently available, and u guys are Working on it? U should Remove that sign then

Please work on it faster Spotify!!!

As much as I respect that you are working on the lemonade album, I was wondering where "Yoncé" is on the Beyoncé album. There are a few songs missing!!!!
Thanks

The song 'Yoncé' is actually just the first minute and a half or so of the song 'Partition'. In the album's music video series they seperate the two segments of the song and give 'Yoncé' it's own video but on the official tracklist for the album it isn't it's own song, it's actually just an intro in 'Partition'. Hope this helps!

Why is the album not on spoitfy spoitfy is the only place I get my music from please make it available

Yonce is a part of the Partion song in the Beyoncè album.

I said the same thing and asked Spotify on Twitter if Beyonce was pulling her music. I never got a reply.

its at the begining of "partition" xx

Isn't this something that we are paying for?

Hi Gracemills,

'Yonce' is excually part of the song 'Partition'. Which is availible on Spotify.

I hope you now have an answer on your question.

- MartijnnZ

Yonce is on the song partition. They put those 2 songs together 

please... its been almost two years since the album came out and it's still not on spotify

**bleep** we’re in 2018 and they still working on it

Suggested posts