Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Can't access Dinosaur Train Soundtrack

Solved!

Can't access Dinosaur Train Soundtrack

I am trying to access the Dinosaur Train Soundtrack, but Spotify is saying the content isn't available.  It doesn't say anything about requiring a premium subscription.  Does this require a paid subscription? https://open.spotify.com/album/4GC392LsfpYIrX8iKDXZcZ

Plan

Free

Country

US

Device

(iPhone & PC)

Operating System

(iOS 14 & Windows 10)

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Velociraptor,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

Availability of music on Spotify can vary over time and between countries, depending on permissions from rights holders, such as artists and record labels.

You can use this tool to check album availability on Spotify across different countries, by copying and pasting the album URI into its search field, or by dragging the album artwork from Spotify to somewhere on the webpage. When I tried dragging the album artwork into this tool in my web browser, it showed that the Jurassic Jams album is currently unavailable in the United States.

To answer your question, while there are some differences in features between the Free plan and Premium plans (which you can read about in this support article), availability of music is not affected by one's subscription plan.

Spotify adds new content every day, so if you can’t find something that you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon. In the meantime, you can import local files to your Spotify library if you have this music as files on your computer.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @Velociraptor,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

Availability of music on Spotify can vary over time and between countries, depending on permissions from rights holders, such as artists and record labels.

You can use this tool to check album availability on Spotify across different countries, by copying and pasting the album URI into its search field, or by dragging the album artwork from Spotify to somewhere on the webpage. When I tried dragging the album artwork into this tool in my web browser, it showed that the Jurassic Jams album is currently unavailable in the United States.

To answer your question, while there are some differences in features between the Free plan and Premium plans (which you can read about in this support article), availability of music is not affected by one's subscription plan.

Spotify adds new content every day, so if you can’t find something that you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon. In the meantime, you can import local files to your Spotify library if you have this music as files on your computer.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts