Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Daily Playlists gone wrong

Daily Playlists gone wrong

Is anyone else getting completely random daily playlists? I am not a country fan at all and have never even listened to one country song on my Spotify and my daily playlist 1 was all country music. All of them were artists that I've never listened too or heard of. My "songs on repeat" playlist is that same thing, not one band I have even heard of. Is anyone else having this issue? 

4 Replies

Hey @bfollen,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

Can you please let us know when the issue first occurred and whether your other personalized playlists (e.g. Discover Weekly) are affected?

Keep us posted.

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

While using the app every suggested playlist is stuff I’ve never listened to before. It’s not the bands it’s completely different genres. I am not a fan of country and my daily playlist one is all country. The rest are the same. My songs on repeat playlist is songs I’ve never listened to. When I log in through my browser not the app it seems to be all right. Is there a crossover somewhere? Can I reset the app? I already tried deleting it and redownloading it, changing my password, clearing my cache and logging out of all devices. 

I noticed about a week or so ago. Ever since the new update it’s all been way different and seems to be getting worse. 

Hey @bfollen,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Since you've mentioned that everything looks normal in the web player, we suspect that you're currently logged in a different account in the app. Can you please double check and let us know if this is the case?

Take care,

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts