Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Does Anybody Know?

Does Anybody Know?

I was just curious..... Does anybody know how many "monthly user visits" the Spotify community has? Do people prefer to find their music within the Spotify app, or do people still go to social media to find Spotify playlists?

Thanks.......

2 Replies

Hey there @SpotyThrowbacks,

thanks for posting !

Spotify community does not have any official stats out on how many or what exactly users are visiting it for.

I can tell you from my own experience the amount of users searching the help boards or posting their issues evens to the amount of users who post their playlists or seek for new ones.

Social media is always the biggest player but the greatest thing about Spotify is that is has 3 magnificant features to help users find new music or reflect on what they already love and hear:

- Daily Mix

- Release Radar

- Discover Weekly

Hope this helps.

Let me know if you have any further questions 🙂

@OneByBoo

Other social media platforms such as Facebook appear to be anti-Spotify. The group we do find, are mostly geared for hip hop artists who are trying to gain followers. Yes, "Daily Mix," and "Radar" are awesome. I also like "Discover Weekly." Pretty scary how an algorithm could know your tastes as well as you do.

Suggested posts