Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

HEEELP!! They do not stop reporting me

HEEELP!! They do not stop reporting me

Goodnight I need urgent help

I have more than two months receiving reports in my playlists almost daily, I know they are doing it to harm me. I am an independent artist and I have worked my list for more than two years with a lot of discipline to impuse my music, if they damage my list I will be left with nothing, I will lose everything I have worked for these last two years. I do not know how to avoid this, I know that I am not breaching anything since I carefully read all the terms and conditions, if at any time I have had a fault I have corrected it immediately and if I have it in the present I am willing to correct it. I have answered the emails that come to me but I do not receive a response, I hope that around here you can answer me and help me solve it.

Here is the link to my profile and my playlist:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2WSQ2CQK0EYxM7NCV8iC8s?si=127c45e9f6f34d76

https://open.spotify.com/user/kc6h8a3vj45m8y65wqk8biwt6?si=14edac362221438a

I hope please can help me from the heart.

Thank you very much.

support spotify.jpg
1 Reply

Hey @Sermusic,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

We're sorry to hear that you feel you're content has been wrongfully reported. We can assure you that Spotify takes such notifications really seriously. Please keep in mind that the Community Moderator team can't access accounts and review such content reports, we hope you understand.

We appreciate that you've followed the process and answered the email you received, this is the way reports get disputed. The relevant team will review your message and get back to you as soon as possible.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on how it goes.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts