Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Heart Icon Bug

Heart Icon Bug

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPhone 12 Pro MAX

Operating System

iOS 15.0.1

My Question or Issue

Ever since I updated my phone to 15, the UI has been bugged on Spotify for liking songs (heart). There will be songs I listen that I have never heard of before and the green heart will be filled in as if it’s already on my liked songs when it’s actually not. This gets very frustrating and confusing when it comes to songs that I have already liked because now if I go to like it again the heart will fill in but now the song is not on my liked songs. The icon is acting in reverse now where if I haven’t liked a song the heart will be filled in expect it’s like that for every song! So now I have no idea if I liked a song before or not without having to check after I like a song which is very annoying. I would appreciate it if anyone has any idea as to how to fix this, I have already tried reinstalling the app as well as restarting my phone. 

Thank You for taking the time to read this!

2 Replies

Spotify, please fix this as soon as possible!  It's maddening! 😄

Hey there folks,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

We're aware of this behavior and the right teams are currently working on it. Make sure to add your +Vote to this Ongoing Issue thread and the info required in a comment there.

You can also Subscribe to it as we'll be sharing any news on the matter there.

Cheers!

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts