Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

In Flames Albums missing?

In Flames Albums missing?

Hello.

EDIT: Some albums are back, but not all of them. I wonder if the other albums will come ...

38 Replies

Same situation here in Czech Republic.. 2 days ago albums were still there, but yesterday and today it's gone.. I hope they will soon put them back

Same here, only 3 albums avaliable in Poland (Come Clarity, A Sense of Purpose and Sirens Charms).

Same in Norway.

A big let down after the concert on Saturday.
Got up on Sunday and wanted some more In Flames, only to realize that I only had 3 albums left

Same in US. Went to add some things to a playlist, and songs were blacked out. Page only shows four albums- All the original (best) ones gone.

Last straw. No more premium- Loading phone up with mp3 files again.

Same thing in Canada. Everything except for Sense of Purpose was available before but now there is only Siren Charms and Come Clarity and a few singles. This is a huge disappointment. I hope it is cleared up soon or I'll have to get rid of premium and get Apple Music. 😞

I've listen A Sense of Purpose 10 times since saturday, but it's not enough, I want the old IF back

Only 3 albums avaliable. What happend?!?! bring back old albums of in flames please.

Still unavailable in Norway. I guess it's more of a license issue than a technical one...

Same here in Malaysia. I was just listening to Reroute to Remain and Whoracle last Friday.

I'm left with just 1 song in my offline playlist now: https://open.spotify.com/user/yclian/playlist/72g3vi6NxMpF99krLiTekJ

What happened? 😞

No offical statement so far?

There is. Check the tweet @MasterShake posted.

So weird. Even the mp3's I've associated with the albums, can't be played...

It starts and stops again very quickly, and then I get the messege "Can't play the current track".

I get that  'technical issues' could be a problem on your end of the interweb, and that streaming them from you can't be done, but that really shouldnt have any conseqences for me and my mp3's.

It has never happened before, and I'm suspecting that it's not just "technical issues" we are witness to here...

Funny how it is the albums owned by "Fighter Street Records" that have the issues, and for some reason, I can't dig up anything on that record-label.
Somethings fishy is going on here....!

Anyway... Back to Winamp 🙂

The albums are back ! Only SOPF is missing

But still different versions of some albums. Missing some special songs of them since it happend.

It is happening again 😞

EDIT: Come clarity, a sense of purpose and soundtrack to your escape are available again. It seems availability can fluctuate weekly🤷🏼‍♂️

Yep, wanted to listen the jester race but noticed it and many other of their albums are gone 😠

Yep, seems like everything before Come Clarity album is missing...

Hey there folks, @ljungqvist93,  

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

Spotify works hard to constantly add music to its content database. 

We want all the world’s music and podcasts on Spotify, but availability can vary over time and between countries, depending on the permissions from rights holders, such as artists or record labels.

New content gets added to Spotify every day, so if you can’t find something you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.

Suggested posts